xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kratjeheineken

New Gta Game?

Hey Kratjeheineken :) NL oléé:) Rockstar is making Grand Theft Auto San AndreasNow compatible for the computer and XboXfirst it was only on PS2. It comes out on 7 june for the computer and XboX :) Greetz Luccie

I also heard that their making a GTA for the PSP. I heard that a long time ago so I don't know if it's true or not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that one's called "Liberty City Stories" or something to that effect. I don't have a PSP nor do I intend on ever buying one, so I'll just sit here, twiddling my thumbs, waiting patiently for San Andreas to come out on PC :)

they r all the same really - san andreas is hardly different from vice cityYea sure its got added extras and differant missions but once u've seen 1 u've seen them all if u know wot i mean!

Slngz...the same can be said about almost every FPS, every racing game, every sequel, etc... plus San Andreas's story actually has a way dif feel then either of the other two.But I would agree that San andreas is awesome, can't wait to play more (been playing the PC version the last few days) and while it kicks insane *bottom* I'd have to disagree with the person ho said it had great graphics...compared to PS2 version yes. Compared to other PC games...not really. They arn't bad graphics just not great. Then again the graphics dont hurt the experience at all.And I heard lately something about the GTA psp game still being worked on, so I'm sure it'll be out eventually. I can imagine it'd be amazing since rockstar puts alot of work into all their products.

There have been rumors that a few possibilities for the GTA theme have been Tokyo and other things similar to that. There have also been talks of a Biker Gang GTA. I guess it's just scenario's that are tricky, I mean there are only so many underground operations that one can have criminal objections for. I think a cool one would be of a crooked cop or something, maybe a vigilante cop? I don't know it'd be cool if they could incorporate that somehow. Tokyo would be a pretty bad *bottom* concept too with all the crazy asian gangs and stuff. And even the Biker Gang idea isn't to shabby in itself. With all the different rival biker gangs out there I'm sure they could come up with an intricate plot involving other things like the mafia and stuff. I've also heard a rumor that RockStar games and Sony have been in talks about a supposed 'Grand Theft Auto' movie. I'm not sure if it'll ever happen but apparently it'll be based off of all the different games. We'll have to wait and see I suppose.

i dont know if they are going to make one..i mean people are suing them like crazy...parents are blaming Gta coz their kids are becoming violent lol...violent my butt..i mean we learn stuff in school too you know and tv's movies...its inevitable....but i hope they will make a new one..this time double disc dvd for ps3 so its much bigger!!!!yea HEYY!

I have not heard of any new Rockstar games but I think a tokyo GTA would be sweet. I think they should spend the cash to be able to use real car names and company names instead of making them up and putting them on cars that are pretty much copys of the real thing.

It's not like they don't have the money, or are unwilling to spend the cash to make their games as good as possible. It was a choice they made to use fake names for the vehicles. The whole game is a parody of life really, the cars, ads, cities, everything. They probably realize wasting cash on the real car liscenses would only make them have to be limited in what they could do since car companies wouldn't want to have their cars being used to perform drug deals and picking up hookers and ****. If they get vehicle liscenses it'll just cause too much unwanted **** that they are better off without bothering with...Plus I mean...as mentioned parents are blaming GTA for everything their kids do. We don't need to make the GTA world any closer to reality less they'd have more pointless ammo to fire at gamers/game dev's

Just been trying to think what line they can go down now with the GTA series.They have done the mafia one, miami/scarface one and also the south central LA, so what now.My betting is it will be along the lines of another gang, i mean there is not really another way of going about a game like this. Maybe as someone stated in another reply earlier on, the tokyo idea. Would be good if they done an english style version of the game, but would probably be a lot similar to the Driver games.

GTA's 1 and 2 Focused on Vice City, San Andreas, and Liberty City. GTA 3 was in liberty City, And Vice City and San Adreas were in there respective towns.So really, all the towns have been done already. The only one that has never appeared since PSX times is London (GTA London Special Edition)! As such I have three theories of what the next game will be:1. A remake of GTA London,2. A sequel to Vice City or San Andreas,3. A whole new game entirely.