xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
harriko

What Next Generation Console Wars! which one would you like to have

Which ones would you like to get?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In all honesty I'd probably have to get both consoles. I would buy the PS3 first since I'm a big fan of PSP and I here theres going to be a UMD player on the PS3. But, for XBox360 I would love to see another Halo game come out but even then there just isn't enough games on the first xbox to persuade me to buy it so, I think it would be up to what launch titles and upcoming games were coming out in the realitive future would be the key point in my choice of consoles.

Don't count Nintendo out!I will most definately be purchasing a Nintendo Revolution. With all the past games available for download, Nintendo will rock the house! plus, they will have the new Super Smash Bros. game online. How can I pass that up?While Microsoft and Sony devote themselves to hardware battles, Nintendo will continue to thrive off it's devoted buyers. Nintendo offers a much more creative gameplay and solid performance. I'm goin; with the Revolution. Sony never lives up to its promises, and Im sick of the first-person overload on the XBox. If Microsoft shoes me some creativity, i might be more prone to purchasing a 360. But at this point, it seems unlikely.