xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neverseen

Turkish-to-English Text Translator

Hi. I was wondering if someone of you know any Turkish-to-English text translaton software. Or maybe online translator ? The only one online translator from Turkish I know is Tsunami Text Translator... but every time I try to translate something, it says "Translation Server Busy, Please Retry" :) Would appreciate any help.

Hi.

I was wondering if someone of you know any Turkish-to-English text translaton software. Or maybe online translator ? The only one online translator from Turkish I know is Tsunami Text Translator... but every time I try to translate something, it says "Translation Server Busy, Please Retry"  :)

Would appreciate any help.

1064305206[/snapback]

I did a search and came up with two links that may help you.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=198707

http://www.ectaco.com/online-dictionary/?refid=-1

good luck

TPW

english

Merhaba benim adım muhammed 1994 yılında mersin/tarsus the doğdum mersinde 7yıl kaldım.Sonra istanbul/�sk�dar'a geldik ve 1 sene okula gitmedim 8 yaşında okula başladım sıandıfımdaki en başarılı �ğrenci bendim.3sene burda kaldıktan sonra dudullu'ya taşındık burda 4.Sınfa başladım. Buraya geldiğimde 4/see sıandıfına gidiyordum.Sonra 5/see,6,b ve şimdide 7/e ye gidiyorum.

-muhammed

im still looking as well

[Replying to Neverseen,5318,3471 I'm still looking for any turkish to english translator but its hard to find I cant find it and that one you said tsunami when I go there say always there are an error or they are updating

If you know something let me know thx x x

-reply by Filipe

I actually found a few when I was in the same mess once but not sure what site it was. It's annoying because the Google translate tool (the one I use all the time) doesn't convert Turkish to English yet so it's a bummer. I think if you look hard though you'll find plenty.

Well, google translate has added some languages recently, for example they added Lithuanian and Latvian, but the translations are quite pathetic, but to understand what the page content is it's really a great tool, so I guess with time other languages also needs to appear, but it might depend on Turkey people, programmers and etc. who would create an algorithm and a DB etc. :rolleyes:

Love quote Turkish-to-English Text Translator

Does anyone who is enable to translate this poem into English phrase, please? I am desperately, to find out what is really meant in this poem! I assume, regardless love quote however, I would appreciate if anyone who has a capacity or ability to do it for me!

Best luck Posted Image!  

Bir Adım ötesinin yasaklığında öpüyordum seni gül gamzelerinden.. Oysa Sen halen daha yasaktıand bana Seviyordum Seni tüm yasaklığınla Seviyordum seni uzaklarda gülüm.. Ve şiirler yazıyordum sana Içimde biriktirdiğI'm tüm yasaklara inat.. Yasak Şiirler yazıyordum.. Yazım kışım BAHAR´ım Seviyorum seni uzaklarda.. Seviyorum seni tuzaklarda ve Seviyorum en küstah bir sevgiyle yasaklarda Seviyorum ulan seni.. Tüm yas

-reply by lina