xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bbsadm

Two Questions About Free Hosting TOS on language , ad

I have two questions about free hosting:1. Can I build page in other language? 2. Is link to Google Adsense permitted? I have find nothing about this in TOS. Appreciate for your help! Regards,

Google Adsense - Yes.Page in Other Language - Conditional YES : Only if your page has a corresponding english version, you can host your page in non-english language, i.e. you should have the page in both english and your language. Otherwise not permitted.

I have just signed up for Google Adsense. Do you really make more than a few cents per month to make it worth while? Is it any better than the others?

Yeah, my site is norwegian, I know one of the admins around here is from norway. Whats the point of telling which language your site is in when you sign up for an account when your only allowed to have english + optional language. Im certainly not going to translate everything that I write on my page to english when I know noone will read it/ have the need to read it.Are you sure that this is the case?

Yeah, my site is norwegian, I know one of the admins around here is from norway. Whats the point of telling which language your site is in when you sign up for an account when your only allowed to have english + optional language. Im certainly not going to translate everything that I write on my page to english when I know noone will read it/ have the need to read it.

Are you sure that this is the case?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you run a CMS site like PHP-Nuke or XOOPS or POST Nuke your stuff is translated into more than 33 languages by default and you can add more.

Try looking at a Nuke Site. Just search for PHP-Nuke and see what I mean.