xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rvovk

My Infrared Photography ..look at my images...

This weekend I got brand new infrared filter Heliopan RG 715. I tried to take some pictures with it, I hope you will like it :angry:

Here you can look: Infrared photography by me

I am still learning this, so I hope for better and better results in the future, thus we need loot of plants to take infrared photos, so in autumn there will be party. :blink:

I love the scenery and I love how you selectively hue and saturate bits and pieces. Tres bien! I think Sin City would be a movie you'll enjoy :angry:

I love the scenery and I love how you selectively hue and saturate bits and pieces. Tres bien! I think Sin City would be a movie you'll enjoy :angry:

59605[/snapback]

whoa cool. people should post more photography here, i likes this.

Isn't infrared photography when you take a picture during night to make it look like day when people make films,so it has a mysterious feeling, or something like that? :blink: yeah i probably don't know what i'm talking about.

good luck!

Wow, your photogrpahs are amazing, I like to take photos when i have spare time on my hands too. Say, which digital cmaera do you use to take those pictures?

Hi!Your site is really nice. The color combination matches with your site. I like the photography too. I wish you upload more of them. The most comfortable picture to look at computer screen I think is those kind of nature's gallery. BTW I've signed your guestbook as well. Thanks for sharing your site here.

Thanx for comments. I use Canon Powershot G3 camera. which I will never gonna sell. Infrared photography is actually capturing InfraRed light that is bounced off the things that do that e.g. clorofile in plants. So best time to do this is in autumn and summer. I tried this now, cause I wanted to, I was kinda anxious what results will I get.
About number of my images, well this are actually all of my images that are worth showing in public (taking in account my self judgment :blink: )

Dragonfly, thanx for submiting my guestbook, thats really nice to see :angry:

About unabled to open my images, I guess you have javascript disabled in your browser.

Here are two:

Image1

Image2