xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jedipi

Msn 7 Skin

My friend just sent me a good stuff for MSN 7.Add skin for MSN 7.....I don;t know the sourc of this...sorry about that.here are teh quotation from the email.MSN Wave 11 skinDo you remember, back when MSN Messenger 7 was still in BETA, the screenshot that surfaced showing what appeared to be yet another future version of MSN Messenger? The enthusiasm about the leaked visual was huge, even long after we found out it was actually "nothing more" than a MSN Messenger Wave 11 prototype created for the Microsoft Corporation by designer XXX XXXXXXX. (EDIT : The information seems to be wrong, We were contacted by this person with regards to same. - OpaQue : Owner/Administrator - Xisto.com)After weeks of work, hours of testing and numerous revisions, the demand for a working version of the concept is finally answered by somebody from within MSN Messenger skinning scene. The person to thank/praise/worship (choose what's appropriate) for bringing it to life is theunknown, also known from his work on the immensely popular Mess Patch."This skin culminates everything I have learned regarding skinning Messenger, so it should be no surprise that if it [is] changeable, it [has] been changed", theunknown says, and he's not kidding. After installing this skin on top of MSN Messenger 7.0.0813, trust me, you'll hardly recognize the ordinary MSN Messenger 7! Because it requires an unmodified version of the original client, the skin setup comes with optional polygamy, ad remover, games.mess.be menu, etc. And that's not all, you also get to choose one of six color schemes for optimal integration into your Windows theme!

Msn messenger is for sissies, smart people use gaim the opensource multi protocol chat client thingy.

http://www.pidgin.im/

Since Gaim is open source, i don't think msn will outrun gaim in skinability eh :D.

To be honest, untill recently i also was using msn 6 :(, but that was the last one, msn 7 is too bloated with things i'll never use and banner ads. And i hate to have to download all kinds of plugins to make a little useable.

I wonder why they disabled the support for msn 1, because that version was quite crap free

Thats actually plag by copying it, and thats against the Xisto rules, please dont do this in future as it may end up in you loosing credits and maybe your hosting if you dont have enough credits. Also you forgot to include a link to the actual site for the skins :(