xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xacrosancxion

Kings Of Chaos another text-based army game

I am hooked onto this game, :( and i am currently organizing a clan/alliance for it... that's why I need this site :(

If anyone is interested, or if anyone wants to support me, please click:

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=8b2yw6t6

*administrators, if posting this link is against the rules please remove this post

and if anyone wants to join the alliance, you are welcome to do so, just wait for the site

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey I used to play that game a ton, havnt been playing this age tho, I mite be intersted in starting up again. Let me know if u need any1 in your clan

Ive played koc for about 3 years. My best rank was around 800. Its basically impossible to get in the top 100 and if you want to get a good rank at all below 1000 you have to dedicate all your time to it. I still play it out of addiction since i am much more involved with web developement now and the game takes up too much time and screws with your life. I dont even get on much anymore, like once a day, since i dont manage officers, or mess with clans, and have my commander use an autobuyer every half hour on my account. so my rank is up to like 1300 because i dont recruit any men and stuff.

I hate to drag up old topics to post in but I don't think it would be necesarry to create an entirely new thread for KOC. I started playing Kings of Chaos in 2002 I believe and it was a very popular game at the time. The first race I chose was Orcs and I chose them because they sounded so cool and their shield was all mashed up for fights. In 2002 I was 13 years old, so maybe that explains why I chose them for those reasons ;) Anyways, after playing the game for about 2 weeks, I had 20 soldiers and that was ALOT of soldiers for me. I had clicked my personal link everday and had some friends drop by and click it as well. At the time, I don't remember sabotage being implemented yet, but I still remember getting death threats from other members after I attacked them for all of their gold ;)After about a month, KOC got very, very, very old and boring. I quit the game and came back in the beginning of age 3. This age was much different. I had discovered a clickmaster, which at the time was one of the biggest ways of getting soldiers in Kings of Chaos. I got up to 200 soldiers within weeks. As luck would have it, I met a guy who was starting a clan and we ended up being co-leaders. We came up with the name Hordes of Terror (HOT) and the next age we were very strong, considering we both went from armies of 300 soldiers to 5000 in just one age. After that though, I quit the game again and went to something else for a year or two.When I came back for a third go at Kings of Chaos, I was prepared and I had some friends who were doing VERY well in the game. As soon as the age started , I got hooked up to the Phoenix Rising recruiter which allowed me to get over 1000 men a day (by clicking 1000 other peoples links and having them click mine back.) I did this for over a month and by the time I got bored with the game, I had over 85,000 troops (Nearly half came from officer accounts, which give you 1 soldier every 2 clicks on their recruit link.) That was the first time I ever went over 1 billion in a single stat, and by the end of the age, I had 8 billion strike action.Kings of Chaos is a very good game for younger players but lately it has become very inactive on the admins part. The updates are minimal and the game just is not keeping up with other Text based RPG games. I Do not think that the game will last too much longer. Maybe a year at most. If anyone is interested in the game, A big hint would be to get on some form of recruiter or clicklist as soon as you start so that the game is much easier for you.If you are interested in playing a game thats more up to date then Kings of Chaos, check out http://www.mediwar.com/ The ages are month long instead of 1 year and everything is open for change, as long as the players support it!

Ive played KoC since age 6 bout 2-3 years KoC is in age 9 now and the changes made from 8-9 realy made the game not fun anymore. I was ranked in the 300s in age 8 but now I started age 9 clicked up to 25 thousand men and got attacked like crazy and lost them all so now I only play everyone in a while to talk to the member of my allance.I wondering if any one knows another good game?-reply by Ryan