xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arab200

What Is The Best Simulation Game For This Year ?

ya, i guess half life 2 works, u can mod it out into a simulation of basically anything, and the physics are awesome, as stupid as it sounds i find myself taking up alot of time in the game just shooting at tires making them roll and shootin bottles :)

Grand Turismo 4 hands down

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I second that motion to the end.

Ever since the first GT I was a fan but never

had one untill I bought a PS2 and GT3 A-spec

I was blown away by the realism they manage to

put in a PS2 :) game.

But NOW GT4 is awesome, the new cars new tracks

motion of the cars sound pffff the WHOLE package is unbelievable.

So yeah "The Best Simulation Game Of This Year" title should go to

Gran Turismo 4

I agree with the majority, it's the Sim2 for me aswell. I love the game and respect MAXIS, i've always bought their line of games. Graphics:9Gameplay:7Options:10Sound:10Time/Thought:10. I personally just think it's a great game. Thanks all. Sean.

I have two favorite sim games: Fight Night Round 2 and Forza motorsport (which is better than GT4!) Fight night round two's graphic's are amazing and the gameplay is a lot of fun! especially if you're playing 2 player against a friend! There's nuthin' like knockin your friends to the canvas! the slow mo is just irresistible!

As far as forza motorsport goes, it's not just better than gt4, i think it's the best racing game in the history of racing games! the custimization is oh sooo detailed! and the online racing experience is da bomb! if you don't have this game, go and get it!

P.S. to get a free xbox 360 go here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
it's totally easy! The easiest way to do it is to apply for the Napster offer! You just sign up with credit card or even paypal, they won't bill you though, because you sign up for a free trial! Just use the super easy cancellation function under the my account tab before the trial period ends and presto! You've just completed your eligibility offer, and you didn't spend a dime!

There is no contest! And I have several reasons why The Sims 2 should take the prize.Graphics: In the latest versions (The Sims 2, College, and the soon to come Nightlife) the graphics have gone above and beond the call of excellance. The characters in these games are looking more life like and realistic. I would give it a 10 :lol: Game Play: Where should I beggin. The options in this game have gone above and beond as well. Wether you want to build a multiple level house, have that sweet condo on the beach, or even build that little love nest for that sim your heart desires. And a new added feature, being able to create videos while in game play. I would give it a 10Time/Thought: HOLLY CRAP. I don't currently know anything that could improve on this game, in the origional I would always wish that I could drive my own car, or go to another neighborhood and flirt with the ladies. I give it a 10 :D My overall score is 10,000,000,000,000,000 :lol::lol: