xisto Community
signatureimage

How To: Create PDF With Php Create on-the-fly PDF on the web server

how to solve this problemHow To: Create PDF With Php

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDFlibException' with message'pdf_setcolor() expects exactly 7 parameters, 4 given' inC:wampwwwtestpdf.Php:16Stack trace:#0 C:wampwwwtestpdf.Php(16): pdf_setcolor(Resource id #2, 'fill','gray', 0.3)#1 {main} thrown in C:wampwwwtestpdf.Php on line 16

-reply by Sanjeet

Uncaught exception PDFlibExceptionHow To: Create PDF With Php

I've just tried for the steps "How to: Create PDF with Php" but I've a problem when tried gen02.Php and gen03.Ph. There is displayed Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDFlibException' with message'pdf_open_image_file() expects exactly 5 parameters when I opened using web browser. Anyone can help me about this problem, please.

-reply by Fikri

No PDF LibHow To: Create PDF With Php

This is a great tutorial...

I have a question...What if you don't have a PDF Lib...What could be my alternative way to create a PDF from PHP?

Hope somebody could help me..Please..

-reply by Joel Mangurali

No PDF Lib

How To: Create PDF With Php

This is a great tutorial...

I have a question...What if you don't have a PDF Lib...What could be my alternative way to create a PDF from PHP?

This tutorial obviously explains how to use the PDF libraries. If you don't have these libs, you're out this tutorial scope.

Somebody else has to write down a tutorial which does not use these libs.

Another solution could be to find where these libs are available?

what are the exact parameters of the open_image_file(); functionHow To: Create PDF With Php

hi ,

guys  actually I am in big trouble... Regarding to open_image_file().. Which accepts 5 parameters.

And I have found the only 3 parameters with their exact positions.. And 2 are still missing and I also know there's positions in the function. Here is the function with parameters Positions..

PDF_open_image_file( file-object,  $x=?,  $y=?, image-type,  link-to-image );

Note: $x, $y is the current position in user unit... If I am assigning  values to x,y then facing the fatal error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDFlibException' with message'pdf_open_image_file() expects parameter 5 to be long, string given' inE:wampwwwSachinPHPpdfgridlines.Php:8 Stack trace: #0E:wampwwwSachinPHPpdfgridlines.Php(8): pdf_open_image_file(Resource id #2,'0', '200', 'png', 'logo.Png') #1 {main} thrown in E:wampwwwSachinPHPpdfgridlines.Php on line 8

And, if I am shifting the any 1among them(x,y) to last then again facing a fatal error:

with message 'String parameter 'type' has bad value "(value which was assigned to the second parameter)''

so, please.. Please somebody shoot my trouble. 

Thanks,(in advance)

Sachin

What if I have text for more then one lineHow To: Create PDF With Php

Hi,

Nice tutorials about pdf generation, thanks, but I want to know that when we have text of more then one line, then how we will print this using line break, presently, if we have a longer text then it is showing only one line with short text (not full text line) (some part of text is getting hidden), how we can print full text with line break after page column is over and start new line with text.

early reply will help me lot.

Thanks,

-reply by Neeraj

file upload in textHow To: Create PDF With Php

I want upload .Txt and .Doc file in php then upload file display anther page I wbsite

-question by devesh tailor

about the above codeHow To: Create PDF With Php

I tried executing the code but an error, Fatal error: Call to undefined function PDF_new() in C:Inetpubwwwrootrootpdfs.Php on line 2, occurred

-reply by janu kau

my host dont support these php libraries ?How To: Create PDF With Php

My host don't support these php libraries .Are there any alternatives to these libraries and also freely availableMy host => namedeal.Com , has some one ever had such problems with this host ,Are they able to solve this .ThanksHammadhaleem(engineerinme.Com)

-question by hammad haleem

BEUTIFUL THIS IS THE BEST TOUTORIAL I EVER SEE. How To: Create PDF With Php

QUESTION NOW PDFS CAN HAVE VIDEO INSIDE THEM..IS THIS POSSIBLE WITH PHP? AGAIN GREAT CONTENT YOU HAVE HERE

reply by Eli Roberts

how i make table in pdf with php?How To: Create PDF With Php

Actuality I will writer one code is make a pdf file. The code donnect with database.I want fetch my database data in pdf. And all data show in one table. Plzzzzz help...

-reply by jaydev

I want fetch my database data in pdf. And all data show in one table.

You want to show all the data inside a single table, right? That's a simple "Select * from mytable" SQL instruction.Now you have to carefully read the starter post of the current topic, and add your "select" instruction inside the sample code example.

$myimage = PDF_open_image_file($mypdf, "jpeg", "training_bground.jpg");Did not work for me (gen02.php), so I add another parameter and it worked$myimage = PDF_open_image_file($mypdf, "jpeg", "training_bground.jpg", "", 0);