xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Officer Cartman

Kotor 2

Okay, well for everyone who doesn't know me, hi I'm Cartman. Now back to the point, I am a huge fan of the relatively short KOTOR or Knights of the Old Republic series. I think they are most definitely some of the best games around and the depth of them is quite amazing. I have both the first and the second for Xbox and the first for computer but the second doesn't seem to be out on PC yet.. :P . It's a great game, I wonder why it hasn't come out for PC yet. Well, if anyone wants to discuss the games, I would be more then interested....peaceCartman

Oh this game is for XBOX only, I don't have one I only have my Gamecube and PS2, PSP, PC and some older systems I kinda wanted to play that game too, I guess I could play the first one if it is on PC, I have heard a few good things about it.....

both were extremely awesome games. probably the best story twist in a game (or a movie for that matter) i have ever seen. I also enjoyed the seemless flexability of the gameplay. being able to be dark and light or go to which ever planet you choose to. it was a really interesting series. best games ever.

I only have the first KOTOR for the PC, but you can bet that I'm going to guy KOTOR 2 when I have the money. I don't know about you guys, but I have seen KOTOR 2 for the PC on store shelves, so it IS out for the PC. Either that or it was just one of those pre-order boxes but it didn't seem that way. Now that I've said my piece its time to fry some not so innocent dark jedi Posted ImagePosted Image

yes i have to agree that KOTOR rocks as for number 2 well i did enjoy it but the way it ended was well i just didnt like it. but the game play is awesome i love the way it goes so indepth and the way number 2 can have u choose ur companions own fates also.. and the lightsabers color..well ok i lved the game the ending just ticked me off..is there going to be another one..and if so i cant wait to play it..and it has come out on PC if u havent already known cause i own it on PC. well ill drop by again some other time to see what u guys think more of this game

I just picked up the first one today for the PC, and I must say I'm having more fun with it than I thought. I'm not generally a RPG person ( I like having more freedom with combat rather than this turn-based stuff ). I'm not too far into the story though, but so far it seems to be going well. :D

Oh this game is for XBOX only, I don't have one I only have my Gamecube and PS2, PSP, PC and some older systems I kinda wanted to play that game too, I guess I could play the first one if it is on PC, I have heard a few good things about it.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Both KOTOR games came out later for the PC...

KOTOR is one of the best RPG series I've playedfor starters its cool you can actually see your enemies before you battle them unlike other games where its "Random encounters" i hate those.Also the game is well balanced that by the end you are at full level and you don't have to spent hours "training" so you can fight the next boss There is also no boss, that is cool, and the extrodinary amout of force powers to choose from makes it never dull.I haven't played the second installment at the moment, but I'm trying to bum it off a friend.The first one the story and everything is just great, a very good game in my opinion