xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
oncombeureum

Need For Speed Underground 2 - Lan And Bot Get the bot running on lan ?

I think NFSU 2 is a great game. mostly the multiplayer part, esspecialy the LAN.although it is a great game. still the game Need For Structurisizing.hopefully there's a bot for computer player in the Lan section.(the same idea like CounterStrike - Half Life bot)if there's any, please contact me.thanks/dankeOncom BeureumThe Best Place in the City

uh ? why do you need a bot for multiplayer game if there's already a "ONE PLAYER" option ? playing with bots is playing with computer, in Need For Speed you can play with computer in single player mode. And multiplayer is to play with other HUMANS :P BTW, if you're talking about Counter Strike... Counter Strike (not Half Life itself) is multyplayer ONLY game (except zero tolerance I think) that's why people are making bots.

Nope WrongNeed For Speed Underground 2 - Lan And Bot

People like to have bots in multiplay.Cause if you only have one FRIEND to play with.You can still fill the other 'empty spots' with cars.So, in a Race which holds 4 cars. You actually get to race 4 cars which is cool.If you only get to race your friend. Is boring."Neverseen' you sure are dumb

-reply by Snowwolf