xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
blix1405241486

Can´t Login To Cpanel Login Attempt Failed

Don't worry... You are not the only one currently having this problem. I havn't been able to access mine all day long. I just used it the night before to delete a couple of files and when I turned my computer on today it didn't work. I think we'll just have to stick this one out!

Now does this thing happen a lot? Another question I have: is the server just a little busy right now thats why loading of forum is a little slow? or is everything from forum to web developing on Xisto is a little laggy like this? Just to reiterate, I am not complaining, just wanna figure out exactly whats going on. I know you get what you pay for... so if its free... it might not be as well as purchasing one of your own...

Now does this thing happen a lot? Another question I have: is the server just a little busy right now thats why loading of forum is a little slow? or is everything from forum to web developing on Xisto is a little laggy like this? Just to reiterate, I am not complaining, just wanna figure out exactly whats going on. I know you get what you pay for... so if its free... it might not be as well as purchasing one of your own...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, the Xisto forum is slow. I think most of us agree on that. :P As far as the service they offer, its realy fast. My site runs just as fast as any paid web hosting site. Their servers are top notch and very stable.

My account is fine. I can login easily and quickly. I think the forums might be slow because of the amount of graphics on it. Plus it registers at the botoom as having errors on the page.