xisto Community
deviant youth

Which Is The Best Squad Based Game? best squad based game

which is the best squad based game??  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

squad basedWhich Is The Best Squad Based Game?

counter strike is not a squad based shooter not even close so what if its realistic and the physics are so wierd I cannot remember any time how when a body was hit with a awps bullet they go flying and get stuck in a wall

fallout tactics is a good one you need to work together as a team to complete missions and is quite fun

and the commandos series you control a group of commandos and need to use all of their unique abilitys to advance to the next mission to prove it has  to be a squd based strategy game try playing a level with one guy see how that works

-reply by chillies

i think that the conflict series was the best but Full Spectrum Warrior is the most realistic

I have not played any of the six games you mentioned in the poll still I voted for one and that was conflict.
now you'd asked me if I had not played many of these games then how come I vote for one. well the answer is very simple. I searched Google for the names and by the details provided to me I thought conflict is the best of the six. Since the reason of my vote is not very strong year for the more chances that my opinion is wrong but still I would say that a thing that you like in your first vision is likely to be the best of all.