xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saxsux

Uh-oh, Disk Hda1 (/boot) 93 % server status page on cPanel

I've just gone onto the . Everything was fine until I reached the bottom.It saysDisk hda1 (/boot) 93 % and theres a red flashing animated GIF next to it. Is it meant to be like that? All the others are green.Sorry if this is a bit of a n00b question.

:P:P:P:P:P I know you guys get this question a lot, but earlier, I cant even log onto the site & admin site, now I could log onto my site but not cpanel... does anybody know what I did wrong? I mean if the site is working, why wouldnt the cpanel be working?If anybody and give me more information on that, that would be great...Sorry if its a stupid question, I am newbie at all this web developing and cpanel stuff...Thanks in advance...

ASR, cPanel I working now. What you or anyone should do is look to see if there is another post with cPanel issues open, thew will look at that post if you add to it.saxsux, you should name your posts something more meaningful than "Uh-oh...", I see that and I assume another junk/spam post and keep on going.. put what your issue are, what's going on etc. That way I or moderators can see if this is something we need to read or can skip...Nils