xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rhodesian.dragon

Research: Really How Popular Are Blogs?

Do you maintain a blog?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Currently I dont have any blogs, but I am seriously thinking about them, becouse I read many times that they are very popular and also you can get good SE positions with them if you know how to SEO them. :D

I am asking this question to see how popular blogs really are... because I am studying blogs in a class right now and I am wondering if what my professor said about blogs growing in popularity is true or not...

1064300991[/snapback]

Yeah, I have a blog. I use MySpace because my cousins (who live 300 miles away from me) use it, and that's an easy and inexpensive way to keep in touch, share photos, that sort of thing.

Not that I particularly like MySpace. I prefer DeadJournal, but said cousins can't get access codes for that service. Which leads me to ask: why do some services still bother with access codes, anyway?

Yes, I do maintain blogs.I actually maintain three of them.-One, just a general banter where I discuss on the things I am presently doing.-Another, on the Star Wars Universe. I plan to discuss and review the novels and such things there.-Another on Roleplaying. This is use as an exit for my passion for roleplaying games.

I have two blogs that I actively post in, and one I kinda sorta do from time to time. The two main ones are my livejournal, which is more about my adult work and adult job and the blogger one is mainly for nevernormal.com updates and such. I sometimes post things from my other two blogs to my myspace blog, but I highly prefer livejournal and blogger over myspace. I also read something in yesterday's Dear Abby about the cautionary needs about blogs and potential job hunting...it's the second letter down: http://www.uexpress.com/dearabby/2005/12/4/widow-realizes-the-perfect-gift-is