xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkool

My Latest Project :) flash design

hehe, I love the concept, very cool, however just a few little things would help improve your work drasticly.1. This one is a glaring mistake (from my point of view) but when the leg is swing, the knee just suddenly pops out of the leg.... you should erase the extra point to make it seem more realistic.2. Don't forget the golden proportions! * a palm is the width of four fingers * a foot is the width of four palms * a man's height is 24 palms * the length of a man's outspread arms is equal to his height * the distance from the hairline to the bottom of the chin is one-tenth of a man's height * the distance from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin is one-eighth of a man's height * the distance from the hairline to the top of the breast is one-seventh of a man's height * the distance from the top of the head to the nipples is one-fourth of a man's height * the maximum width of the shoulders is one-fourth of a man's height * the distance from the elbow to the tip of the hand is one-fifth of a man's height * the distance from the elbow to the armpit is one-eight of a man's height * the length of the hand is one-tenth of a man's height * the distance from the bottom of the chin to the nose is one-third of the length of the face * the distance from the hairline to the eyebrows is one-third of the length of the face * the length of the ear is one-third of the length of the faceuhhh yea art class notes, heh all this was gathered from Vitrius (sp?) a Roman Archetict, whose work the Vitrius Man by da Vinci is named after :P

I like the idea. But like she said about the knee popping out, that's a problem. Also, on your contactar link at the bottom of the page, it has a very small hotspot and is difficult to click on. But other than that, it's good. Keep working.

From looking just one glance at the stickman i know something is already wrong here and Dream is right. Your stickman is distorted. Referring back to Dream's idea, you should also increase the thickness of your line and make your head smaller. When i make my stickmen i usually keep with these few facts:

1. The palm must be able to cover the stickman's face

2. Do not make a bend on the leg just for the ankle and foot. It will look horrible.

3. No eyes, mouth, ears, nose. Only emotion colors like red and blue.

I know myself doing stickman in Flash is a bit harder to do than in normal image editing software like Macromedia Fireworks or Adobe Photoshop. This stickman here that i did was done in Fireworks.

Posted Image

Well of course i don't consider my works perfect but i really love the meditating thing. It was a last minute pullover and i actually did it. :P

An interesting start.I like how the guy is chilling out like that but why would he be moving his leg?Anyway yeh the motion of animation could do with a few touch up to stop his popping out of posistion and that dot on the side of his, meant to be there?Cant wait to see the finished result. Keep it up.:P~ Munchie ~

I really like that with the "cool character" sitting there, but if you were really good with flash i reckon add in another animation maybe with the hands or something, everynow and then just to mix it up with the foot swinging

I suppose stick figure films are okay for the net but I just dont see them ending up on the tv or anything

if im wrong correct me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well this is a personal website we are talking about and I dont think the creator wants to go on TV? But you never know stick figures can be used on TV to send a simple messege to people about anything!

I know of 2 ways to make a button out of text.

1. Make the text, convert it to a button symbol and then assign the parameters.

2. Create a rectangle the size of your text, convert it to a graphic symbol and set the alpha to 0, then put the text over it, select both and convert them to a button graphic and assign them getURL parameters.

http://echo.cx/banque-en-ligne/

source .fla

https://www.hightail.com/