xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

How's My Web Site Template? comments plz

IMHO, make the left nav bar darker... using 1024x768 too. The homepage is great... are you some photoshop genius or something? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha...thats funny...no im not but i can do a few things with photoshop

and i dont want to change the nav bars i happen to like them the way they are...but if youd like to impress me edit the nav bar yourself and show me...if i like them then ill change them and put your credit on the staff page

i love photoshop

1) Too graphic heavy. Your images take too long to load on my connection (Cable)2) The menu (left) is too blurred. Try adjusing the colour so that it is more contrasting with the background.3) Main bodies of text should always be left aligned. Unless it is being used for a different purpose.Overall: Good. (6/10)I haven't got time to review it 100%, but I will tomorrow morning.

1) Too graphic heavy. Your images take too long to load on my connection (Cable)

2) The menu (left) is too blurred. Try adjusing the colour so that it is more contrasting with the background.

3) Main bodies of text should always be left aligned. Unless it is being used for a different purpose.

Overall: Good. (6/10)

I haven't got time to review it 100%, but I will tomorrow morning.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes i have noticed/realized that it takes a while to load...

that is why i am learning flash...the whole site is gonna be flash :P

as soon as i can learn flash :P