xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Enemy Territory Kicks ass of every other game

This game is Extremely much better than halo1\2, battlefield(except vietnam)
And the game is FREE :)

you can download it from Downlaod ET
BUT you have to sign up first :rolleyes:

Try it, it is really worth it :):):)

i wouldnt say enemy territory was better than any of the games you listed, i never really liked wolfenstein, its just my opinion, and if u have played wolfenstein then u have played enemy territory, i think the only difference is the classes a little bit? and some maps im sure, i think battlefield beats this definately, but then again it is a free game and that does make it gain alot, i just never found it very fun, maybe not realistic enough for me, maybe just not what i had been expecting from it.

I liked it, but the servers were really laggy. Most servers weren't good and I would get the connection interupted message for a while, but if you could find a good server it was nice. I liked the objectives system, like in the train car map with the big gun. There was always a nice battle by the track switch and on the small train car that you had to drive. :)

I would realy play HALO instead of ET when i had a Xbox, but since i don't have one and my parents don't allow me to buy one i play ET. My cousin has a Xbox and HALO 2 so i playd it a while and i think it's the best game after FarCry. If you don't want to spend a lot of money or you don't have any then ET is maybe more your suite. It's Open Source so there are many people who make new maps and that's why you should never get bored of it.

I would realy play HALO instead of ET when i had a Xbox, but since i don't have one and my parents don't allow me to buy one i play ET. My cousin has a Xbox and HALO 2 so i playd it a while and i think it's the best game after FarCry. If you don't want to spend a lot of money or you don't have any then ET is maybe more your suite. It's Open Source so there are many people who make new maps and that's why you should never get bored of it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i read ur comment but i was wondering im new here and i wanted to know if u could send me ur best hacks for ET becasuee im getting bored and yes i love hl2 also., i need some good hacks for et any one if u get this plz email me back a link to a awesome wall hack or aim bot or something good . cspro107@yahoo.com

Allthough ET is a good game and even better is that it is free i have to agree with every 1 else im not a big halo fan BUT halo does beat ET in a majority of things such as hardly any lagg better maps etc etc but for people who havent played W:ET before its defintly one that i'd rate out of 7/10 maybe just getting to a 8 because its completely free.