xisto Community
chiiyo

How To Pamper Your Computer A.K.A. Accessorize~ Accessorize~

Call me stupid if you want but I didn't know at first so I actually cleaned the interior of my old PC with a vacuum cleaner. It actually created enough static electricity to fry my mainboard...that's what the tech say so I never cleaned my PC from now on. Only do a few wipes on the exterior with tissue papers but I always try my best to make things best from the inside (software-oriented?).

And for your information, the keyboard and mouse is the dirtest part of your home/office. I read that on the newspaper last week.

Well, some day when I get an iBook, I will. However, my G3 iMac (Maclena) is on the fritz, and my PC (Bubba) doesn't really need much pampering...but I'm gonna have AntiVirus do a full system scan and defrag my drive again sometime soon. ;)

Some people treat their computers badly, but others pamper them, like me! >_< I just went out and bought my baby Powerbook (called Kana-chan!) her belated birthday present

How do you know that that's what she likes? Maybe she'd rather have perfume, or a cameo necklace. Maybe she wants you to take her out to a restaurant.

I glue pieces back on when I accidently hit the side of a doorway with the laptop when I'm walking into the room. (what, the thing has a 17" widescreen, it is like a tank.)I just wish I could find one of those fan things, putting this thing on your lap is like certain death.

I don't physically pamper my computer. It's all dusty and old and dirty. I do run anti-virus and anti-spyware and adware programs quite religiously. I also download and install all update packs and program updates as soon as they are available for download.

It's recommended to clean your computers interior once in a while. Because after a while the fans start to collect dust and the temperature of your hardware will rise because of that. If you don't clean once in a while, the hardware will heat up more and will have a shorter lifespan.