xisto Community
karlo

Complete Login And Registration System doesnt use mysql

kLogin 0.1

Readme file to kLogin 0.1

To use the internet explorer fix:

download the latest IE7 ZIP file (https://sourceforge.net/projects/ie7/files/OldFiles/)

Extract the ie7 zip file to the root directory of your web server.

Example, if you are using a unix/linux server,

it's on "public_html/" or "home/public_html"

Open kLogin.php file with your editor and edit the $info_text or $info_txt variable.

Then, extract the kLogin.php file in to the root directory

of your web server also.

Just run kShoutBox.php

If you found some bugs, or any suggestions, e-mail me at 01karlo@gmail.com

My friendster: karlo@*BLEEP*it.com

Filename: kLogin.php

this is very "interesting" lol.....u need to add a bit more info about it as some people dont like copying people's ideas so they use a guideline.....the way you have designed it is pretty basic and a person could understand it even if he didnt know php.....the only porblem is that you dont have other options like (: else or something like that so that the php file doesnt get confused on what to do if there is a problem

this is very "interesting" lol.....u need to add a bit more info about it as some people dont like copying people's ideas so they use a guideline.....the way you have designed it is pretty basic and a person could understand it even if he didnt know php.....the only porblem is that you dont have other options like (: else or something like that so that the php file doesnt get confused on what to do if there is a problem

58967[/snapback]

i really do get confused with else() :angry:

what the friekin heck is all that syuff?! i dont even know what u are talking about. u really should explain more so that the regular schmoe (sp?) can understand it. cause i cant

what the friekin heck is all that syuff?!  i dont even know what u are talking about. u really should explain more so that the regular schmoe (sp?) can understand it. cause i cant

59081[/snapback]

Actually, the "//" means the comments. If you copy and paste the code in EditPlus, or any PHP Editor like PHP Expert Editor, you will see that the code is fully explained.

Basically this php file....just copy and paste it into notepad....save it as a .php file and then upload to ur website...u will have a login/registeration form wherever you want. The problem is that you havent added any skins.....use a css skin or html skin maybe as white is eriously gay for logging in

Basically this php file....just copy and paste it into notepad....save it as a .php file and then upload to ur website...u will have a login/registeration form wherever you want. The problem is that you havent added any skins.....use a css skin or html skin maybe as white is eriously gay for logging in

59126[/snapback]

Basically, skinning it is really easy. Just open your Editor, then find "background:" then you will see some words and digits (means the color) then change it.

HELP with code

Complete Login And Registration System

Hey everyone I put that code in the notepad and uploaded it to my website

Everything was great, But when I loged in all it has is links 1-99 I don't get it? If anyone could help me I would be greatful. Oh yeah it also says

Welcome to the Authenticated and Secured Area! Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks

-reply by Josh

HELP with code!!!

Complete Login And Registration System

Replying to karlo

Hey everyone I put that code in the notepad and uploaded it to my website

Everything was great, But when I loged in all it has is links 1-99 I don't get it? If anyone could help me I would be greatful. Oh yeah it also says

Welcome to the Authenticated and Secured Area! Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks

-reply by Josh