xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nakulgupta

Counter Strike Servers Where do you ppl play?

Here are the servers I run for my team.

Counter Strike Servers

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

There are click to connects from that page and click to connects for the vent server here -> http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Check us out, We have a server for everyone :-D

-reply by aLpO

Hi I'm abhyudaya my server address is 5.8.179.227 for czero I don't care whether you are a good player or not , everyone is invited-reply by Abhyudaya

i don't know the ips adresses where i play..i'm from brazil..i like to play with alp, so i play where is the latency is not high.. with high latency it's difficult to play as sniper ;P

Leetcubed

Counter Strike Servers

Replying to iGuest

I think Leetcubed has a nice server set up. The game runs smooth and when a game gets rockin it's kick *bottom*. They also have a league oriented side. I think they are recruiting as well if you think you good enough. I definitely say check them out. They have an awesome beta server that is running elimination gungame. When you die you can respawn when your team mate kills the person that killed you. It's a nice fast paced game. If you haven't played that then you really need to check it out. I'm not sure of the IP but it's listed on their website in the forums.

-reply by L3G/_L T3//3|}3R

what is the ip address for surf ski 2

by the way my counter strike 1.6 savs that it could not contact the master server or something PLEASE HELP

-question by mario

From what i've found, unless you are in a clan or looking to be in one then the best servers are 24/7 office/dust2/inferno etc matches, these allow for a match playing against multiple skilled opponents.They can be quite intimidating at first though because there may be a point where one team is stuck on pistols and the other all have AWPs, which can get annoying :)

servidor zombie nosteam fastdl español/inglesCounter Strike Servers

Servidor zombie nosteam fastdl español/ingles 93.93.64.208:22080 93.93.64.208:22080 93.93.64.208:22080 93.93.64.208:22080 93.93.64.208:22080 93.93.64.208:22080

-reply by Zombie