xisto Community
Caderay

The Best Freeware Game Free games you can download

I like habbo hotel :)It's wicked and I play it heaps.Anyone else play habbo hotel?I mainly play the uk version but since the Australian one came out I play that a bit too.I don't mind runescape either - thats pretty fun.

What is this 'habbo hotel'? It is amongst the million blocked websites here at my job less I would check myself haha :) It's like they said "What is Jeigh going to google today instead of working?....BANNED OMG PWNT" :P

Well Of Souls is the best one, I always download it from time to time to play again :o
Well of Souls is a multi-player Role Playing Game (RPG). It is designed to be extensible through a simple scripting language so that you can compose your own quests and share them with your friends. You can also customize your skin and contribute art and music. Plus, you can create your own guild and host your own server where people can play together.
website

And I wouldn't consider Habbo Hotel a game, it's just a chat. Or I'm wrong?

Chicken Invaders :oIt's not completely free, but what you get when you download it is enough to keep you busy for hours! Very simple, yet again very addicting. If you haven't tried it yet, do so!

If you liked Cave Story, then I would highly reccomend An Untitled Story. It is absolutely phenomenal in its depth. It's a side scroller very similar to Cave Story, yet less action oriented, Their are enemies and bosses but its more about exploration and difficult puzzles, and sometimes frustrating jumps.