xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tcave

Meteor Over Spain

That brings me to think about how photographers actually take the time to find their cameras, set-up their podium and everything and snap a few shots? I'm not biased towars photographers but don't you think photographers live a very hectic life? If they don't get a good picture, someone else would provide a better picture and news companies will not accept yours: There goes today's dinner!Back to the meteorite, how lucky d oyou think you would be to be able to spot one close up in a point of your life? Would you recognize it as a lucky charm? Of course stuff like this don't happen most of the time but if shooting stars can get a person's attention, why not meteorites?

I wish I could have seen that, but even if it happened here in the area of Southern California no one would be able to see it because of all the pollution, and that SUCKS. Those people are really, really lucky to see something like that happen, stuff like this only happens ever so often. :(

That's a pretty cool picture. I don't know if I'll ever see anything like that... Me being clueless when it comes to watching the night sky, I might have mistaken it for a UFO or something.... :(

I remember seeing something fall into the mountains to the east. I actually don't know if it was a meteorite, but it was pretty cool.I think it would have been awesome to see that. The whole study of the solar system and universe in general fascinates me. Too bad we're running out of time in Astronomy to study more.