xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tcave

The Best Metroid Game whats your favorite?

The Best Metroid Game  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

METROID FUSION!The Best Metroid Game

It is just so fun, the bosses are so cool, and it's not like other metroids "Ok, I just got this, so I'm gonna go get this" and its not "kk now that I got this, ima get the ice beam. Too bad, I hate the ice beam" The ice beam is at the end, and it has ice missles

-reply by tehJ

super metroid all the way!!!The Best Metroid Game

I'm not really sure if my opinion counts, since I haven't actually played it, but I have done a lot of research on the metroid series and seen an entire let's play of super metroid. It is definitely my favorite! besides that, I'm just a huge fan of the SNES. I prefer 16 bit gaming rather than 3D. I also don't like games that are overly difficult. I heard that super mario galaxy was easy compared to metroid prime 3. I STILL can't even beat super mario galaxy!

-reply by Suiadan

Metroid IS the greatest game series of all time!!!The Best Metroid Game

Nothing comes close to the Metroid series for me! And I feel Metroid prime is not only the best Metroid game, but also the greatest game that has ever been produced! The story, gameplay, music, chilling atmosphere and the most epic boss fights blend together beautifully. All these elements make for a fantastic experience. A masterpiece!

-reply by Icytroid1993

Metroid primeThe Best Metroid Game

I think metroid prime is the best. Due to the introduction to FPS in the series. There is also super metroid and metroid other m

-reply by zippo