xisto Community
snlildude87

Smile! How well can you spot a fake smile?

Recently, my sister told me about a fun little flash game that tests your ability to spot a fake smile. I got 15/20, and she got 16/20. Let's see how well you do:

Spot the Fake Smile

I think the ability to distinguish smiles are essential because it helps to know when the other person is faking so you won't waste your time associating with them.

Post your scores below!

that was hard! :ph34r: got 14/20. maybe partly because i tend to be trustful of anyone, and their intentions. i usually don't want to pass judgement on a person's character until the time i get to know that person for a little while. :) you can say i am a ray of sunshine when anyone knows me from the start, and i continue to be for as long as we get together. :P but if one does me wrong, i'll be a spark of lightning to toast one alive (figuratively, of course). :blink: hehehe? i look at a person's eyes to determine how truthful one is, smiles and all. :angry: as they often say, the eyes are the windows to a person's soul.

You got 15 out of 20 correct well not bad its a good "game" to spot the fake smile i think that the thing that is most usefull is the final image when the video is stopped most of them if it was real tried to be normal but they cant

I'm even more pathetic. Got only a 12/20 .. lol.. what does that mean ?? I dont trust anyone ?? lol

58989[/snapback]

No it just show you can't spot the fakers :blink::angry:

Me, I got:

Results

You got 19 out of 20 correct

I missed the 4'th person, she had no facial expresson, she would be a great poker player :ph34r:

Nils

No it just show you can't spot the fakers :blink::angry:

Me, I got:

Results

You got 19 out of 20 correct

I missed the 4'th person, she had no facial expresson, she would be a great poker player :ph34r:

Nils

58997[/snapback]

Haha, this is interesting...

So far, no one has gotten 20/20, but NilsC has gotten very close.

whoa that was weird. i got 16 out of 20. is that good or bad. ohh well. i think that that was a very good idea from whoever made it. to c if normal people can spot fake smiles. i wish i was better at it.

Hehehe...I didn't do well at all....8/20Worst posted score here....Hehe, I need to learn to tell the difference.