xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vagodeoz

Diablo 3

Well... no one has said anything officially, but I saw on the blizzard website a post that said they were looking for a "game coordinator" or something like that to work with the team that made diablo and diablo 2. So, even if it's still not remotly confirmed, I would say it's 90% sure they are starting to make Diablo 3! :-oThat means we have at least 1 more year to droll untill it comes out.

Good to hear. I like to play the second one and its expansion. Battlenet is fun aswell. I have never played the first one though what is that like? I can't wait for the third installment of this popular series to come out.

Thats nice to know. I quit Diablo II a long time ago. If Diablo III comes out, I'll have to get it. Also, let's hope that Bnet is still free; I heard rumors that they are going to be charging people monthly to play on Bnet. If that ever happened, I would never play it again.

Yea I will never pay to play it online like the other MMORPGs thats why I can't wait till Guild Wars comes out. You only pay for the software. It also is different on how skills are aquired. No longer is it based on how much time you spend on your computer. That would make this game a very nice addition to all the other MMORPGs

Good to hear. I like to play the second one and its expansion. Battlenet is fun aswell. I have never played the first one though what is that like? I can't wait for the third installment of this popular series to come out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i bought the battlechest awhile back ago(before the expansion), and he first one sucks sooo much. it is wayyyy harder.

thats gonna be sick playing Diablo again, i use to spend hours upon hours playing that stuff

I started playing Diablo 2 all over again and if they made Diablo 3 that would be one of the best action RPGs in the world. mikaelgn - they made starcraft for N64 but I only played that for a little bit, the PC version is much better.And also Starcraft:Ghost is a First Person Shooter, it isn't a strategy game like the original Starcraft.

only for consoles? but starcraft have never been made for console play, only the first edition of diablo was made for PS one right? why console, bah!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats actually incorrect. They made starcraft for Nintendo 64. The reason most people don't know about it is because the game is very rare. Some how my friend managed to get one. Thats how I know about it.

I too can't wait for diablo III. I highly doubt that they would make it so that you have to pay monthly. If they did, they would have a lot less people buying it. This if my opinion, but if they make it... I think they will keep it on battle.net and not have their own servers like World of Warcraft.

There has been talk about Starcraft II for along time. My friend in 8th grade knew a person that worked at blizzard and got a list of all the races and units for starcraft II. I do not know for sure if these were correct, but if it was.... Starcraft II is going to be the best computer game ever :lol:

Not only am I looking forward to Diablo Three, but also Starcraft Two. These two titles are something to look forward from Blizzard, and for some, Warcraft is something expected.I wonder how the games would look with updated graphics and gameplay. It would be awesome I bet.

If they make a Diablo 3 they would need to change alot for it to be the "best action RPG ever"... I mean I loved D and D2 but come on, be serious now, its a hack and slash blood fest at its core and thats what was fun. The storylines were pretty weak at best, and the gameplay was fairly repetative no matter how much they threw new enemies and magic into the mix. Like I said, I loved the ames, hope they make a D3... its just not going to be some God-send unless they pimp the game out a fair bit

If they make a Diablo 3 they would need to change alot for it to be the "best action RPG ever"... I mean I loved D and D2 but come on, be serious now, its a hack and slash blood fest at its core and thats what was fun. The storylines were pretty weak at best, and the gameplay was fairly repetative no matter how much they threw new enemies and magic into the mix. Like I said, I loved the ames, hope they make a D3... its just not going to be some God-send unless they pimp the game out a fair bit

Jeigh, in my opinion, I liked the story lines of D and D2 quite a lot. Apart from the gameplay, storyline is one thing that makes Diablo II and the expansion so playable. I am not sure about the story line of Starcraft though. It is quite hard to keep track of multiple perspectives that go on in the Starcraft timeline.