xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Corey

What Program Do You..

what program do you use the most ...in past couple of months...?...i use windows media player 10....very often....(it's a good mp3 player..so..)and mozilla firefox , because i'm on the net very often too...how about you..? :angry:

Mmmm... usually I?m always using this programas...WS FTPMozilla Firefox, Trillian, MircWinamp, VideoLan, Db PowerampFlash, Dreamweaver, Freehand, Fireworks, PhotoshopSoulseek, Azureus

I'm always with my Mozilla opened because my computer is with a heat problem so it tries to restart the computer and the Mozilla blocks it :angry:.... but I'm always connected to the internet chatting in forums.I'm always with my Winamp open listening for a good rock, hip hop, pagode, forro...I use photoshop CS 8.0 a lot too because I'm trying to create a design group and I do a lot of signatures for forum.And finally my MSN... it's always ON so I can chat with my friends :blink:

in order of use:Firefox ---browsingOutlook Express---mailPhotoshop CS---graphics and layoutWinamp----musicDreamweaver----web sitesM$ Word----everything else& of course i shall not forget to put a plug in for Total Commander---probably my most used program. A great timesaver and all-round knockout champ compared to windows explorer.

Firefox - Browse heapsZmud - *drool*Cygwin - all my coding needsNethack - good old text version, too.VNCviewer - all my linux needs :angry:

definitely winamp..it's always open for me and music is playing...it just calms me down and it's so great to listen to music..and also i use firefox..because i surf in the net a lot...and photoshop because i've been working on some new designs for my website...oh and also msn messenger..but not so very often..

Firefox for browsing, Xchat for IRC, Miranda-IM for Chat, Winamp for music, Media Player Classic for video, Foxmail for mail... When i'm using pc all this program are open

Well, for my desktop:OpenOffice.orgFirefoxWinampMSN MessengerAzureusOther gamesFor my laptopOpenOffice.orgGAIMXMMSKonquerorFirefoxOther software via WINE and CEDEGA