xisto Community
iGuest

Drum N Bass Represent the Jungle scene.

What up everyone i noticed that no one has said any thing about Drun n Bass yet. So i started a topic for all Bass heads. If you rock the DnB reply with any thing that relates. Also im really interested in knowing what the Scene is like in different cities. I just moved from San Diego (WOW the DnB scene is off the hook there) to Tampa... and the DnB scene sucks here, well actually there is no scene. But anyways talk about it......Calling out all Junglists...........

Drum'n Bass is music played with drums and bass with electronica or techno.[for those who are stereotyped] They're commonly played around 170-200 beats per minutes.

Oh so its club/dance music or is it something different?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no. club and dance are completly different from drum n bass. In this style, bass is a main music lead, and drums (there are many different sound of drums used in each song) are playing very fast and often changing rhytm from one to another. It's pretty interesting music, and can be associated with ambiental also. There are many mixes of ambiental and drum n bass also... Try to find some drum n bass samples on google and listen to it. maybe you'll like it. :rolleyes:

here in Peru there is a radiostation that plays some times this kind of mUsic, bUt its aUdience is very limited, there are not mUch people who really enjoy listening this, they prefer some more easy mUsic like house mUsic, if U ask me if i like it, well its obvious, no???? :lol: kinds of electronic mUsic i prefer:TRANCE, TRANCE, TRANCE and TRANCE (tiesto rUles)almost all kinds of progressive (digweed, sasha, sander,etc)break beats & d&b (adam freeland)electro clash (fischerspooner, misskitty)other mUsic:metal (Iron Maiden, Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica until the black one, etc)EBM (Front 242, Nitzer Ebb)80's (Cure, Joy Division, New Order, etc)a lot more....plUr