xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Perkins

Cisco Certified Network Associate Anbody have it?

I'm in an Information Technology class right now, which by the end of it next year will have taught us enough information to pass our CCNA. Does anybody here have their CCNA? What about other certifications, like the Net Plus? I'm just curious.-Kyle

well Kyle, what information u want to know about CCNA, its easy to get certified but it is goood if you want you future to be in networks, these are all the basics about networkig, components like hubs, switches, routers and protocols information and how they works, you can simple call this course the basics or the door to the network world so make your concepts clear about routing tables, the technologies like VoIP are best understoood if you have the basics.....and at the end i would like you to visit http://www.net130.com/ for more help on ccna etc, you have to search a little but it has all the standered course in books form of ccna, if u need any info about anything in ccna, dont hesitate and ask freely...cheer up....:P

It got CCNA certified about a year ago. I am also A+ certified. To pass the CCNA exam takes a lot of studying, but I'd say it is worth it. It will look good on a resume and should help you get a good paying job (at least that is what I've been told, since I'm in college right now I can't speak from experience).If you have any question about the exam let me know and I'll try to help out.

well Kyle, what information u want to know about CCNA, its easy to get certified but it is goood if you want you future to be in networks, these are all the basics about networkig, components like hubs, switches, routers and protocols information and how they works, you can simple call this course the basics or the door to the network world so make your concepts clear about routing tables, the technologies like VoIP are best understoood if you have the basics.....

and at the end i would like you to visit http://www.net130.com/ for more help on ccna etc, you have to search a little but it has all the standered course in books form of ccna,

if u need any info about anything in ccna, dont hesitate and ask freely...

What he said plus depending on where you live i can get you your exams and the study books for free i reccomend jst using the books with maybe a router simulator, but anything higher then the ccna i would recommend practical experiece.

-Chris