xisto Community
spistols678

Digital Paintball This is going to be big

I dunno, there is something to be said about getting up early on a saturday morning, heading to the woods, putting on the BDU's and combat boots and making sure the M-4 marker with 23" sniper barrel is properly sighted with the mounted 3.5x scope and adjusted for windage...getting out the woodsman camo pancho I use along with RIS mounted tactical grip & red-dot sight, spending an hour camped out in an excellent hiding spot waiting for an enemy player to make their presence known....You just don't get that from a video game. There is just something about playing against other people where all your senses are keen and you see just how effective modern digital camo patterns really are! Although I've been getting into Airsoft more and more too.I'll take my Rainbow 6 on computer because getting MILES systems or playing with real guns and bullets get a tad bit more dangerous (I mean you can't legally purchase WP gernades here). Real vs. digital....even though it costs more, I am going to have to go real.

its good to see at least some versions of paintball getting onto the pc world, cause theres only a few out, and most are on xbox, ps2..but then again i dont think paintball would be big online, unless it was graphically great or something, then i could understand