xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sithvir

Metroid Prime 2:echoes what do you think?

I think that metroid prime 2:echoes is a great game!well...i think that it uses the same engine as metroid prime, but i still like it....also in the metroid series i like the multiple ending that you can have...my brothers don't seem to think that a new ending is worth going after all of the upgrades....what do you think?

Eww...Metroid Prime 1 was bad enough so I wound not want to play MP2. The only good Metroid out there is Super Metroid. So, Nintendo made a mistake on Metroid.The graphics and sound are real good on it though so thats a plus.

I don't know if anyone's interested, but there is a "super metroid" being made for the TI-83(+) graphing calculators. Here(maxcoder.net) is the link. I realize this doesn't compare with Metroids made for consoles like X-box or even computer games, but the considering the limitations in programming a calculators, this game is pretty darn awesome. The graphics are very true to the original game and some of the sprites are rips. Check it out! Well, if you have a graphing calculator...then again...you can always use an emulator. :P

The game itself is pretty awesome. I enjoyed the first one so much I went out and bought the second. Haven't beated Echos yet cause I kindof got distracted but as soon as the summer its I'll probably have it beat in a day or two. Graphically its an amazing game and the soundtrack is pretty awesome. Definitely one of the best Gamecube games out right now.

awww man i love MP2... i loved the first one as well... I havent beat 2 yet, i havent had a chance to play it with school. But yeah i love the graphics for it and its just awesomeI do agree though, nothing tops Super Metroid. I still get that game out and play it every now and again.

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes is the BEST game ever made.Even better than the original Prime.It's got the best graphics for the GCN(some of the best for any console), great sound(especially with surround sound), simple controls, awesome gameplay, and will last a long time.I'm currently in the Torvus Bog area on my Hard Mode. I got 100% scans and 100% items my first time on Normal.And just so all you people know, MP2E is NOT A FPS. It's a FPA, a First-Person Adventure.The only FPS Metroid game is Metroid Prime Hunters, for the DS.

I love MP2:E. I've beaten it 100%. The environments, bosses, puzzles, and graphics are amazing. I also have the original Metroid Prime, although I have yet to get around to beating it. I look forward to Metroid Prime 3 (for the new Revolution).By the way, CMJ, where did you get that avatar? I've never seen that in any cutscene or anything, and it looks like it may be in MP3. I like it.