xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
harriko

Msn 7 Final Version? finally released?

i have just heard that the final version of msn 7.0 has been released, well been leaked onto the internet before it was released. is this really true? looks like they finally finished making the version problem less... anyone got this final version? i would guess it is hosted on them warez websites.. anything different from the beta version. and isit really stable?well im not bothered to search for any links for the leaked software. i just wait for the version to be released on the microsoft msn website.so what do you think of msn 7 now?

well, if this is right then please search the link and tell us and dear everything is possible when u talk about technology..... :Pcheers up and give us the link of download

It would be quite awesome if it really has been finally released. I adore the beta version (namely because of the handwriting capabilities), so if you do find a trustworthy download link please let us know. That would be super =D

Has MSN Messenger 7.0 come out yet? I only know that its on beta, its not really reliable at the moment, and would rather stick with the older version which is version 6.2 until 7.0 has come out and is fully stable, I heard it has much more features too!

yeah its out, ive been using the beta, it was pretty stable although had major trouble with saving logs, I hope they have fixed that, I know they were working on it but it was VERY annoying always having that popup, also the advert at the bottom is badly scrpted and complains.

well, if this is right then please search the link and tell us and dear everything is possible when u talk about technology..... :P

cheers up and give us the link of download

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea...it is true...

Here is an exclusive download link for you...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The animated Winks feature are very cool

lets "taking the art of conversation to a new level"

i got the final version of msn 7.0 now. its got more feature aswell like the personal message next to your screen name. its ready to be downloaded on the official msn websites. i even downloaded the new msn plus for it. it also works on it. it makes it a whole lot better! new feature new everything you need to ttry it out. no problems so far!

i like msn 7, now the final version of msn 7 it's out but i still use the beta version lol i like msn 7 but if gmail will launch a istant messaging service i think i'll leave msn for gamil service, it's simply the best i think :P

yeah its out, ive been using the beta, it was pretty stable although had major trouble with saving logs, I hope they have fixed that, I know they were working on it but it was VERY annoying always having that popup, also the advert at the bottom is badly scrpted and complains.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It must not be a very consistant problem then... I've been using the BETA since it's release and have not had any problems what so ever. It has been completely 100% stable and logs are saved perfectly. I love the way it shows your previous conversation in the message window when you chat to a friend.

Well now seeing as the final version is out I'll have to have a look at it. Although I am happy with this version, the final product is always going to be better than a BETA. Thanks for the links =)

JimBeam

yeah that very good and microsoft makes msn best again with new features, i think msn messenger is the best messagin service till now, although yahoo is good too but yahoo have problem with signout system and they are not paying much attention to that problem, anyways hats off for messenger 7.0 final version...:rolleyes: