xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Google Ads On Website?

With the free hosting at Xisto, are the accounts ad free, or is there a small google ad? I looked at a few Xisto sites and I saw some google ads on them, so I would assume so. Unless, people put them up on their site for more bandwith, or space...

Members put google ads on their websites to try to make some money! Some members have a Xisto.com, Xisto - Web Hosting.com, Xisto.com or Xisto.com banner on their websites, this is done by the member not us. We provide ad free webspace and it's up to the members what they put there.So the sites you see with ads, theads are placed there by that member and we appreciate it. It's not giving them anymore web space or bandwidth so it's not something you or anyone has to do. Those who do are people who cares alot about the forums and that stay very active here. Some may even be moderators or admins. :PNils

Members put google ads on their websites to try to make some money! Some members have a Xisto.com, Xisto - Web Hosting.com, Xisto.com or Xisto.com banner on their websites, this is done by the member not us. We provide ad free webspace and it's up to the members what they put there.

So the sites you see with ads, theads are placed there by that member and we appreciate it. It's not giving them anymore web space or bandwidth so it's not something you or anyone has to do. Those who do are people who cares alot about the forums and that stay very active here. Some may even be moderators or admins. :P

Nils

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm, how do they make money and is their a site I can goto in order to do this?

I sounds like an intersting option... :P

from what i remember the people with google ads on their site get money by their visitors clicking the adds. this i think is only a very small sum probably a penny or something. the ads are related to the text on the webpage itself so if there was something about a blog on the page then it may have an ad linking to a free blog site or something.

the site you can go to is this: Google AdSense

you can sign up and it is very easy apparently. you can have as many or as little amount of ads as you want on your site. do not however click the link many times over and over as this may get your Google AdSense account suspended or deleted. The ads i think are customisable in repect to their colour and size.

good luck

overture.