xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tothefnmax

Computer Cases nice computer cases for cheap price?

Here's a couple of suggestions if you don't want to enter "computer case" into your favorite search engine:1. Visit a store that sells computer components. Take a notepad and jot down the brands, model #'s and prices. Ask if the store has a catalog (print or online).2. Visit a local computer show. You'll probably find a wealth of information there. Again, take a notepad.3. Go to a bookstore and buy a magazine such as PCWorld, Maximum PC, Computer Shopper or PC Magazine. They'll have articles and ads about computer cases.Hope that helps!

Personally i'm going to buy an alienware case for AU$125 (i think that's pretty good, since they look so sexy) and they've got a store in my city where i can buy one. I'm very happy (i'm not sure if it comes with a power supply)

You didn't mention what kind of PC that you want, whether it's for gaming purposes, a Media Center PC, a compact one or just a one which comes with a user-friendly price tag. From here, you can then decide which case to choose since some come with power supply and even motherboards included. I know a few decent cases but they might not suit your taste. I can't think of any in the Budget PC category since they're mostly ugly and I'm not really into Media Center PCs. :P For Gaming PCs:Antec Sonata/P160/ SLK1650B/Super LANBOYKoolance PC2-650BKFor Compact PCs:Shuttle SN25P/XPC SeriesMac mini (Small-form-factor PC)

Personally i'm going to buy an alienware case for AU$125 (i think that's pretty good, since they look so sexy) and they've got a store in my city where i can buy one. I'm very happy (i'm not sure if it comes with a power supply)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, those alienware are the best! i've seen some of their cases they are really cool.

alienware is....:\. im sure they build good computers, but their cases are made of plastic and have a cheap feel to them. If i were looking for one, ive seem some very nice aluminum and steel lan boy cases, also Antec and Coolmaster do very nice brushed aluminum cases. heavy, hard and sleek. These ones made of plastic, be wary.also, i shop quite a bit at Tigerdirect, be -very- -very- careful. i cant stress that enough. Nothing is quite what it seems on there. they sell alot of cheap parts, and when i mean cheap i dont mean bargin, i mean shite. Look around that and newegg.com, somewhere around, find something you like and post it to see if anyone else has had it and has good experiences with it. (ps, not that anyone cares, but i like being able to try and give some help to people. it can almost balance my tendicys in KOTORII. :P)

I like thermal rock Ocean Dome cases, the front door is soo beautiful. Also the Lian li cases are very neat, fully aluminium :P.I wonder, does anyone here has the Zalman fanless computer case? That thing is certainly something different from the normal cases.

Feast your eyes.... http://web-systems.co.uk/?page=Products&gid=11

some pretty cool cases between ÂŁ15 and ÂŁ100.

but im not sure where you live, or wwhere they will deliver to.
(its my local shop in nottingham england)