xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Stability And Uptime

Hello Everyone! Im new to Xisto and haven't gotten a hosting acount yet, but this place looks awesome. :P My previous web host had alot of features. but it had an uptime of about 45%. :P I would appreciate some feedback from people who've been here along time as to the overall stability of Xisto. Anyways, Im sure I'll be happy here and the services will be very satisfactory. :o

Hi...

I'm there for not very long time, but on main site there is small button "site uptime" that leads to [this] page where uptime is measured... as you see in March there was only two registered downtimes and first 5 days of april are clean right now... unfortuneatly this is counted at some time distances, so you can interpret it as downtimes longer than few minutes... of course I'm not saying that there are some... for now I'm very happy with my account and it look like I will be for a long time :P

remeber to collect more opinions... I may be secret agent :P you never know who is behind what :o

Hi...

I'm there for not very long time, but on main site there is small button "site uptime" that leads to [this] page where uptime is measured... as you see in March there was only two registered downtimes and first 5 days of april are clean right now... unfortuneatly this is counted at some time distances, so you can interpret it as downtimes longer than few minutes... of course I'm not saying that there are some... for now I'm very happy with my account and it look like I will be for a long time :P

remeber to collect more opinions... I may be secret agent  :P  you never know who is behind what :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, that is amazing! Only two registered downtimes in Marchfor just a few minutes. :o My old host(Hiya-Host.com) was terrible. There was a downtime every day for a few hours...

My old host (nytka.org) kept going down as well. They said it was from Ddos attacks, but how many sites get attacked twice a day every day?They've been down for ages now, so I abandoned them and came here, and I can't say I was dissapointed.

I have notice a fantastic uptime rate. In fact, I don't think that you could find a better paid service than you get here. On occassion, there have been slow downs but those were caused by sever upgrades (decent trade off). I suggest that you host your site here and if you don't feel that you are receiving the best possible service, then feel free to try for a better provider. As if one existed. :P vujsa

There hasn't been any followups on the uptime/downtime of the server.. I am new myself but how is it for this month so far? and another thing, you cant base uptime/downtime rate on just a month... does anybody have more experience in Xisto to let me know how reliable it is... I am not here to complain, but it is just a mere curiousity.... Thanks in advance...

Hey there, Im not sure if this is the right thread, but for some reason, I cannot even load my website... is there a downtime right now? I was about to send my friends the link, and right before I did it, I wanted to make sure it works, and long behold, the website for some reason isnt loading, even cpanel isnt loading for admin... If anybody could help me out thatll be great... That would have been an embarassment if I sent the links to my friends and it could not even load... that would suck big time...Thanks in advance...:P :P