xisto Community
rhodesian.dragon

How Would You Rate Astahost?

I have used a lot of different free webspace sites and I find that most of them are really stupid. How would you rate Xisto's free webhosting? I only ask because I don't want to waste my time with all of these form posting for a crappy webhost.....

I agree..till date i must've tried like five different hosts and was never satisfied with any of them. My friend told me about Xisto and i decided tto give this place a try. I kept posting and got my hosting. When i logged in and saw my cPanel i was S-T-U-N-N-E-D!!! No other host matched the sheer number of features offered. I am now hooked to this place and now am sincerely trying to keep up my hosting credits.

yeah yeah yeah! :Pcome to Xisto, it's the best! you have to want to post though, although i didnt when i came first. i was searching some free web hosts, tries asta and when i say 'Forum posting required' i was like sh*t man... but i love it now!

Im a member of Xisto comunity where are many younger people, but anyway they have a great free web hosting there, excellent support, and many good stuff... Xisto as their partner site, have same quality. They are just best free hosting sites you may find today.

I'm pleased to read this stuff as have tried a few webhosts who have been a bit rubbish or not many features, limits, etc. Good to know (from the sounds of things) this place keeps peeps happy and offers lots of features.

I am actually pretty hapy with it... I don't even use my hosting as a matter of fact I am here for the forums. I do have my qualms however. It is hard to get into a good conversation here and simply there are not enough threads for me to post on. I usually don't post on a thread unless its good but things get pretty slow around here. Either way my posts are usually long so it keeps my hosting credits up to say the least. Yea the forums are very slow... that would be my only qualm.

I am a newbie too and was wondering the same thing. I am glad that the established members have such good things to say about Xisto- it builds my confidence in the web site. Thanks for the input! It certainly helped me!

The features look good, there's lots of space, it seems to have a fast server. Hopefully I won't be disapointed when I get enough hosting credits to join. Not having to use their banner or pop-up in your site is a huge plus.

Thanks for the input everyone... I am now using the hosting and It is awesome... Lots and LOTS of features (A LOT more then I will probably use)... But I did have a problem installing Movabletype. Fortunately I was able to fix the problem and I am using Movabletype with no problems now...