xisto Community
rhodesian.dragon

How Would You Rate Astahost?

For me it´s one of the best hosts on the web... , it´s a lot of fun to participate in the forums and there are lot of nice and helpfull people around hereTop QualityNice PeopleTop FeaturesThanks to Xisto

Im not hosted yet but Im working on that lol. But from what Ive seen, Xisto is a very fast, reliable, and friendly. The moderators and users here are very helpful and usefull. I give it a big 10. And whatever Xisto does to improve upon will make it the best hosting site period. Keep up the good work!

I couldn't believe that all these features were free! I was so excited and began posting almost immediately. Now that i am hosted I am very happy with my hosting and I would rate it a 15 on a scale from 1 to 10!Anyone unsure of joining should read this topic. I was just doing it for the free web hosting, but I highly enjoy being a part of this community. I also like the arcade alot. Being able to not only communicate with your fellow web designers, but also being able to compete against them is one of the most innovative and also one of the best online experience I have yet to have!

I wouldn't know about how great the cpanel is... but does anybody know whats the difference between Xisto and Xisto? I read on the credit info that they are somewhat connected is that correct? Also, does Xisto provide the web housing server themselves, or do they purchase it from Xisto and then provide free web hosting Xisto?

I don't believe there is a difference webhostwise, they are different forums (Xisto is a lot more relaxed)webhostwise other then the name they are the same, I believe they even have the same server machines.Onto Xisto, I really like it, the admin here are fair and cool. The hosting is good and there are pretty fast responses for your requests :P

I don't believe there is a difference webhostwise, they are different forums (Xisto is a lot more relaxed)
webhostwise other then the name they are the same, I believe they even have the same server machines.

Onto Xisto, I really like it, the admin here are fair and cool. The hosting is good and there are pretty fast responses for your requests

I totally agree-nice forums, great webhosting, good admin, lots of options with cpanel... what more could you ask for??

Yeah best forumsand hosting and a great helpful community. And also with all those features you can't go wrong. It also has no ads and everyone helps you out, the admins especially do a great job. Also with the question about Xisto and Xisto. Xisto is run by the same person as Xisto (i'm pretty sure)

The intention declared by Xisto: “… is more interested in building a forum with quality members and finest posts rather than to make money by showing Advertisements. Making Dumb posts to get hosting will not help. We respect talented members who have the ability to impress people by their wonderful ideas…” is what fundamentally motivated me to get in.

Now, after almost a month of participation in the forum I have verified that they are really making the declaration a reality, because they have propitiated an atmosphere in which we are filled with enthusiasm and attitude of service. We turn out to be stimulated to take part according to our personal possibilities. It is worth emphasizing the quick and effective help that is offered in the diverse topics.

I really feel satisfied with the quality and level of the forum and the good references of the service of hosting. That is why I am requesting my free hosting package now.

:(