xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Bf2

Have you guys seen the new game BF2? This game looks amazing! I havent played any of the other battlefeild games but i have played joint ops, which is very similar. If you know, can you recommend me to a good graphics card that i can use for this game. I am getting a new pc and i am looking for a card at the 150-200 dollar area, if you have any suggestions please reply.-Carlos

Yea I've seen it and it looks awesome. I can't wait for it. It looks so awesome how it will be so team based. I will have to upgrade my computer majorly as well. I don't know about the video cards but what type of card are you looking at, PCI or AGP? Also anyone know the system requirements for this game yet?

Yeah Bf2 looks amazing. Im not sure what you could buy for that amount of money. Check on the BF2 website to see what Cards are supported and that might give you some clue as to what to go for. When that games released i'm just going to buy a whole new PC! Lol! :P