xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenjvalip

Warfare Incorporated... super strategy for palm os owners...

This game is so super cool. I can't even believe this could run on my palm. The graphics is cool and so as the sounds... It's like a combination of starcraft and c&c games, yup so hard graphics... As far as I know this is the only best strategy game that I could play on the palm. the site is http://www.warfareincorporated.com/. If you don't have a copy yet buy then, only 19$ and the game is superb. There are dozens of missions in the site to be downloaded for free once you have the license for the game. There is also a free mission editor program to be downloaded on the site as well. Check the reviews in the site also. Very enjoyable game, yes...

This game is so super cool. I can't even believe this could run on my palm. The graphics is cool and so as the sounds... It's like a combination of starcraft and c&c games, yup so hard graphics... As far as I know this is the only best strategy game that I could play on the palm. the site is http://www.warfareincorporated.com/. If you don't have a copy yet buy then, only 19$ and the game is superb. There are dozens of missions in the site to be downloaded for free once you have the license for the game. There is also a free mission editor program to be downloaded on the site as well. Check the reviews in the site also. Very enjoyable game, yes...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea. ... this is a cool game...

I thing it is the best game in palm..

Could not imagine a game like this run in a palm devide before.

and there are lots of mission that you can download..

I would say this is a must have game.