xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jipman

Gmail Growing Larger every second counts

I find GMail Drive far more easier to use. As for having an email storage of 2GB, I think Google should upgrade the maximium file attachment size to like 250MB but that should take some time. I wonder how many servers Google use to substain GMail...

Like everyone has been saying, google is trying to take over the internet. In firefox, the default webpage is the firefox/google search. Google has aquired a company by the name of Keyhole, which gives people the oppertuinity to look at satellite images of places all over the world. Google is just using gmail as a ploy to get people to use their services. It is a very attractive ploy, but it is a ploy. Infinity storage space is very nice, but who actually used their whole gig for just e-mail? Not including using stuff like g-drive or stuff like that. I used just over 5% of my space. Don't get me wrong, google is sweet, but they are probally going to use all of these services to take over the internet like microsoft.

So what if they do, google have good records at keeping people happy (not in there ad scheme but in everything else) I dont think them taking over would be such a bad thing, they like all the good projects.

More space, pages load faster, send huge files, can be used as a drive and its google, why wouldnt you want it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i love gmail! he allow me to send to my other friend big mails, gmail don't have hotmail limits, it's faster, no spam in mail box...and it's simply fantastic!!!

i think that it will become the better mail service on internet :P 1GB of space for your mail!!! WOW!!

All I can think of to say is ... holy crap. At least now I will not have to deal with sending music videos over messengers. Just use Gmail! Oohho.

Makes me worry though. Once they take over free mail hosting, I wonder if they'll start charging? I'm in the trap - I know I'd pay for my gmail haha. Oh well.

Oh my!I thought it would stop after 2000 but it stoped only for moment... now it's counting again... 2050mb... would it reach 3GB? 4GB? 5GB? Infinity+1 GB :PThis is just great!

it just carried on past the 2000mb mark! thought it be more than 2000mb. read my last post, gmail announced that it will be MORE than it says! wow il be sharing loads of stuff though mail now.

the main reason I like gmail so much is that they don't have any kind of advertising in your emails! They have a few text ads if you login, but thats it!! Yahoo and hotmail even have ads at the bottom of each email message (is that right? I think so).That and lot more makes gmail unique, and of course it loads much faster since they don't have any ads on their pages. That is a very good feature lots other dont have. So i would suggest to

with every mb adding up to it, i just keep loving gmail more and more, and i already loved it a lot! those crazy people who said 'yeah, but they scan your email!' should just stick to their other not so good provider, although they would miss a lot...

i just saw the login page of gmail. the storage space shows in numbers. it goes up in bytes every single second! wow why didnt i see this before!i always leave my user signed on to remember when i come back. now i just seen it. i must of been the last!

I'm actually one of the very few people that is not happy about this. By incresing storage space I feel they will have to comprimise in other areas, for example speed, and the level of service that it can provide to each and one of us if it's going to strain itself like this.

This is getting absolutely crazy! I am going to send music videos to people like mad now haha. musichere - If they feel comfortable enough increasing the number of invites and jacking up the storage space, I have the feeling that they have already alloted and compensated for speed. I have noticed no lag or downtime at all since the numbers started going up. It has actually seemed to get faster.