xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
comended

Gunbound anybody play?

ya i use to play this game SO many yrs ago.. then i got hacks (gold hack) and i got like 50,000 gold a game.. it was sick..then i got banned hahabut now they came out wit this gunbound world champion game.. so i re downloaded it.. its ok.. lil slow.. older version was beetter i think

WC actualy plays a fair bit faster(less lag I mean, actualy gameplay is Identical so it must be your machine) then the last version.Im enjoying the Frog, he is rather nice to play. Its fun to have a new style of shooting to master for once. I actualy wish they had added at least 2 more :/The new Backgrounds are amazing though, i love having to actualy dig your way to your oponent before you can even hit them.

omfg, i was playing gunbound yesterday and this CHICK had a hack and she shot like 10 shots in a turn! then she put like 100 bombs in the sky, and i saw these 2 noobs they were arguing and then they got REALLY ANGRY (i mean REAAAALLLLLLLYYYYY!!!!) and they both killed each other, the end! or what?

well.. actually i did like gunbound.. but because of the gunbound world champion.. i dont really like it.. thats not all.. but hackers using aimbot and all sorts of stupid hacks around, there was a chaos and therefore alot of people now dont really likes playing itone last thing was that gunbound now cant buy a pernament item and thats what i hate.. now we can only purchase rent items for 1week, 2weeks, 1mths and 1yrs.. :(

I havn't played this game for a very long time. My account was BombKorea. I sort of got sick of the game after they kept adding more and more equipment to try to get you hooked on it. It just sort of made me angry as I was saving up for one thing but then I would finally get it but, then they would just replace it with something better.

Hmm i used to play that game a couple years back. It was pretty fun during the moment, but of course, i got bored of it, as everyone does with games. i never had the "saving money" kind of personality and always spent money before i had any saved. After the endurance of waiting a couple weeks, i bought a money suit, hoping to earn a higher income, but unfortunately, i didnt feel like saving, and sold the money suit back for a meager amount of money. then, i quit :)

I've just recently gotten back into GunBound. The new mobiles aren't too great. I just stick to what I know, boomer and the ASAT or whatever. The one that shoots balls and lasers rain down.

i play gunbound to lessen the stress of the day, i dont play that much now since there are a lot of aim bots that proliferate inside the game w/c takes the fun out of playing ><

I played it. Yes, I said PLAYED. It lvoed it at first, I played for hours on end, Then it got boring as I leveled higher and higher.... The higher I went, the less I played, Then eventually, I made the top rank, and Kept it for a mere 3 months.

After, I left, never to return, still being a wand.

The noobs, Oh, the noobs, they were horrible, I loved defeating them in one turn. The cheaters, They were oh so fun defeating, And the reporting... XD.

Ah, the old days, I play gunz and rangarok online now.

The game was pretty good for the fact that there are so many Korean games coming out these days. I used to play this so much until some guy found out my easy password, which I didn't care baout since I was gonna stop playing anyways to go back to counter strike. It's quite fun, makes you use some brain when you want to make those crazy old shots with the boomerang and stuff. I found myself using that one gravity mobile that would bring people closer to the shot, and the tonker toy thingy mobile. Where you can shoot those little babies and the next time your turn comes up the closest person will be the target of them. Awesome game I recommend it for those who accept games that aren't with blood or human violence.