xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FCUK FD3S

Initial D waht do you think?

have you guys played the arcade game Initial D? (any version) i think its pretty cool. it may not be a simulation but its still pure arcade fun. and i think its more challenging as opposed to other arcade racing games like Maximum Tune and the new Fast and Furious game. i also like the way you can save ur game on a card and continue where you left off. my only gripe is that u have to pay for every new challenge in the game. but its good if u have some loose change on ur hands. so what do you think of it? what cars do you use? i use the FD.

Even though I'm not a fan of it but I love it more than Need for Speed. Initial D is not very flashy designed but realistic. If you are a real Initial D lover, you must be playing on Video Game not on PC or PS2. Go to game club and feel it, challenge it.I have a version on PS2 but dont like it much. Spend more time in game club, lol.

have you guys played the arcade game Initial D? (any version) i think its pretty cool. it may not be a simulation but its still pure arcade fun. and i think its more challenging as opposed to other arcade racing games like Maximum Tune and the new Fast and Furious game. i also like the way you can save ur game on a card and continue where you left off. my only gripe is that u have to pay for every new challenge in the game. but its good if u have some loose change on ur hands. so what do you think of it? what cars do you use? i use the FD.

I played the arcade version, it could use a better drifting system and the engine sound seems not to rev a lot... Its way easier to play then some other arcade games... I'm using the Evo 7

yeah the racing game is pretty good. the arcade game machine never compares to the pc or the ps2 game. the arcade is the best but the only bad thing is that it gobles so much of your money. i aint so great on the game because i aint got so much money so throw away. i love the cornering but hate it aswell when i keep on bumping though it. LOL

lol yea i like it, its easy, but more challenging than max. tune, since in that game you race on a freeway and there are hardly any turns in it. it costs alot to play, one race for 4 tokens over here where i live...DDR lasts longer than that lol. did u guys play the pc initial d game? i was gonna get it just because it was initial d, but it looks crappy

lol yea i like it, its easy, but more challenging than max. tune, since in that game you race on a freeway and there are hardly any turns in it. it costs alot to play, one race for 4 tokens over here where i live...DDR lasts longer than that lol. did u guys play the pc initial d game? i was gonna get it just because it was initial d, but it looks crappy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeh i have the initial d pc game but the controls are really rubbish. once i was racing on easy mode and i lost i kept on crashing because the controls aint right. using only the left and right buttons are really really sensitive. press once on the left or something and it moves straight towards the left in a big amount. same thing with the right. i never completed the course at all. so i uninstall the game, so i advise you not to buy it or maybe its for a the pc steering wheel. i dont really know because i havent tried. have any used it with the steering wheel?

FCUK... Are you a Singaporean? There is also a person called FCUK in Singapore. He is in one of the Singapore Top few teams of Initial D. Anyway I have played Initial D for 2 years and Drive quite not bad a timing for it. I drive a lot of car: RX8, EA11R, BNR32, BNR34, GDB GC8V, RPS13, S14, CE9A, AE86 Trueno, CN9A, ST205, EK9, EG6, CP9A.More than half of them is fully tuned and i usually play in Jurong point. My average Battle Level is Level 20.Racer level is level 25. Please feel free to comment. :P

Personally Initial D is my favorite racing game. Its sorta animeish but then i like it like that kinda. I think it has a pretty realistic feel to it unlike some games. However, yea i dont like the prices for it at some places, but then there are local stores around my area that the games are only a quarter :mellow:

I've played all three stages of this game. I just loove this game! I play it at least a few times a week. Even though its a dollar a race, its just super addicting! I race a yellow fd. About a month ago I beat the game for the first time, and am now on bunta's challenge. Its not too popular where I live but some friends of mine play it. I just can't get enough of it. I love how you evolve through the game, when you first start not knowing how the game works and learning to drift. And battling through the game to get aura, and learning to drive the hairpins and s-curves! Hopefully a new stage will come out! That would be awesome!

I agree with people that said the arcade ones gobble all your money up... I stopped playing cause it got so expensive! I usually play it on PS2 now, but I guess the feeling isn't' the same. But I've got the wheel and accelerator though x] it vibrates when I'm drifting! I love the levels in Initial D though, the higher you get, the better cars and better looking people you verse hehe... I'm a pretty big fan of Initial D especially the new canto movie that came out!

Man i loved this game, from stage 1 to 3. Once stage 3 came out, I was soo freakin exited i spent quite a lot of coin in one day just sitting and playing. After a week i was broke and nearly !@#$ myself. Right there and then i decided not to play anymore, simply because i have a mustang 5.0L to feed and lol that gets me home. The game does eat your money but the stakes get higher when you do bets for racing, a lot cleaner than street racing =)