xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rapisten1405241486

Is The Design On This Page Good my newly designed page for my music

it works just fine on my netscape browser. but your images just take a little longer to load than other pages. maybe you can lower the quality of the pictures a little bit for faster downloads.also the text writing in the pictures like the heading and links needs to need clearer. maybe its too small or thin. but overall i like it. all you need to do is finish it.

small note: i would change the font, i hate times new romans, i said this to someone else as well, and promised i would make a tutorial for importing custom fonts, but i didn't, because i thought i knew how to do it, but i didn't.btw: this should go in the website review forum, but i'm not a mod yet :):(;)

OK well I tried to access it like the rest of them up there ^ but somehow it isn't working out for me. Check out this abstract i got:

Network Error (tcp_error)
A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Problem? I don't think so. Anybody can explain this? I'm really confused. One of the newest errors i even seen. Maybe its because I'm viewing it in Firefox?

It looks nice, but i don't like hot-spot-picture-menu's (my opinion), there's no character set defined (charset .... ), don't like frames, too much (useless) pictures in my opinion.Conclusion : It's nice :(;):)

I'm using IE 6. My display is 17", resolution: 1152*864.Your webpage Looks quite nice and attractive, but I have few advices to you:1) Change main font or increase it's size, becouse it's hard-readable.2) Try to make your pictures smaller size, becouse it takes quite a lot time to fully load the page.3) Make your welcome screen more attractive (for example add a little picture in the bacground or smt else...).Good Luck!

I'd say make the frame font larger so as to make it more readable and easier. As was said earlier, change the times new roman font to just about anything else. I like the banner. The overall theme is caried well throughout the site except for the Times New Roman font. I don't really get where all the pictures that are slow downloading are. I only see the ones for the info page and those are fine. I like the sketched look of them.

The website is using a font that is in the banner for the headings but i dont know how to make the people see that font not everyone have the font. The font is a pixel font I will try to change it but you know we work with gangsta rap so the only options is a grafitti font or a pixel font but grafitti fonts is for headings. And i will make a background pic soon.

I'm using Netscape as well, and wow this takes long to load. It's fine, however I'd recommend you put in some more color, because you have all this white on the screen that makes your site look unfinished. Maybe you could just add a background color? Or maybe my computer's just bad and it doesn't see the color inside the frames, when it's actually there.

The template looks great, very well done there! Everything is laid out fine in IE, but like some others said; the images take a while to load. Maybe you could use a javascript code to preload the images and have it all show up at once instead of having the text show and then the images come around it. Anyways, good luck to you.

It looks good, images load a little slow but not a big deal. It's also a little big for 800x600 but looks great in 1024x768. The text (Times New Roman?) in the middle doesn't really look good with the rest of the site.

The layout is quite nice except you should change the text font, Times New Roman is very newbish. Try Arial or Verdana, that would look even better. And also the text on the pics should be a little bit bigger.