xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shahidiimran

Msn Contacts Removal i want to remove or erase added contacts

Deleting ManuallyMsn Contacts Removal

1. Place your mouse on the contact that u want to start at that way your mouse automatically selects the contact without you using your right hand.

2. Hit delete on keyboard with your right hand forcing the contact delete window to pop up.

3. Hit ctrl + d at same time to delete the contact when the contact window pops up.If this helped anyone Sweet.

deleting contactsMsn Contacts Removal

I have noticed on my mail contact list when I go 2 it all of my normal contacts r there, but if I go 2 send a new e-mail, if I just type in a letter of the person's e-mail address I want 2 send 2 is there, but there is a list of a bunch of unwanted spamming e-mail addresses there, How do I delete these? I have tried right clicking them 2 just delete, but I do not have that option. If I go 2 my contact list, they r not even there, why & how do I fix this???

-question by christina

WonderingMsn Contacts Removal

Someone has deleted me off there contact list. So why can I still see them when they appear online ? or have they just blocked me ? Grateful for your reply 

-reply by maria

Msn not reconizing re-added contactsMsn Contacts Removal

I'm not sure if this is the same for everyone however, when a contactHas deleted me from MSN and has readded me it still comes up as"delete" or "this person is not in your contact list" I tried adding myOther account to this msn and doing the same thing, deleting andReadding and STILL it comes up as deletedAny idea why? Thanks !

-question by Emily

Removal of conacts and requestsMsn Contacts RemovalWhy do I get requests from a contact that has deleted me and I suspect blocked me as well. I can tell he hasn't added me in preferences but everytime log onto I'm+ using iphone I get authorization requests from him, my options are allow him to view me, allow and add, or decline. I keep getting the requests until I allow or he like others that I have deleted and block and they have with me, they go straight to allow list without even notifying me. I need someone to shed some light and help on this. Can someone that has deleted you still view you? I need to work it out because I am about to get rid of msn because of it and it's the best way to contact my friends around the world. I know u cant get rid of yahoo acounts right? but I use gmail and many of these contacts use hotmail. Aside from iphone I also use mac msn and microsoft. I don't get requests on these msn's but the contacts are back on my allow or block list and to confirm again both parties have deleted eachother... At least don't show up on my who has added you list in preferences.Any help would be gr8... I'm waiting on the smartest cookie that can give me some answers :)XxNikk-reply by nikki

being bothered by someone I dont know when I sign into MSN IMMsn Contacts Removal

There are 3 different ones...None of which I know or would want to...Due to their illecit comments...The pop up when I am on chat. how can I stop that?   it does show their hotmail addresses...But what do I do with it to report? or stop? 

-reply by judie

why cant i see a contacts Msn Contacts Removal

First of all, this person added me. We have had a bit of a fall out and all of the sudden I cant see their 'whats new' status and there past staus like I could see before plus there new profile pic on msn messenger this is. So I have checked to see if they have deleted me off their list and apparently they have not. The way I checked was to go to tools>options> the looked on the view who as added your to there list. I also checked onmy allow list and right clickedon there name and no delete option showed up so they cant have blocked me.Anybody know whats going on? they they deleted me or what?? help??

-reply by Michelle

I asked to my blocked contacts to delete me and they did, I know because they told me. But even deleted I can't see the delete option for them in my block list. Is it possible or they are lying to me?

sure you can

make sure the contact you want 100% deleted is on your contact and friend list and unblocked,

then go to your profile page, click on friends, (sometimes it takes a few moments for them to show up on the list so don't worry) click on their address next to their pic, it should look like their profile page, there is a little tab that says delete on the page you might have to look for it, Click delete, this contact is now ADIOS 100%. You will not see them on any list you have anywhere

Can I re-add removed contacts?Msn Contacts Removal

Can I re-add the contacts that I've removed? I have removed all contacts and I don't know all their e-mails, is there a way to recover this?

-question by Pepijn Bierhuizen