xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ill

Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within my review

So I recently rented this game. The storyline is great. He has to stop the Sands of Time from being created in order to prevent his demise. He has to find the Queen and kill her before she creates the Sands while he has a huge beast looking to kill him for escaping death the first time. The beast is sort of like the Grim Reaper. Anyways, the story intertwines while you skip forward and backwards in time fighting enemies and solving puzzles to complete your goal, great story, and a great game. If you liked the Legacy of Kain series you will love this game. I give it a 10.I never got to finish the game though. My PS2 had some kind of error at the very end and didn't let me do the last battle it froze and stuff! ahhh it makes me so mad. I might go back sometime this week and try another disc but my luck, it would be the same disc and mess up again. argh. i have bad luck oh well, it was a good game nonetheless.

I heard it was different from the first one and that the differences maybe weren't for the best. Is this true, because the first one was really good too. I was looking to buy this game, maybe ill get the first one first.

My uncle and I have played it up to the last battle a good 8 or 9 times, and we just recently got everything. Light sword, water sword, all of it, and we still can't beat the dahaka, it's annoying, but we'll get it eventually, i hope. if not, well bah who cares.-