xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ill

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas my review

Set in the early 90's, you have the ability to rule a state, San Andreas. Be the firm dictator of Los Santos (Los Angeles), San Fierro (San Francisco), and Las Venturas (Las Vegas). You can venture through the whole state with virtually no load times, except the ones when entering buildings. There are many cars to drive, trucks, bikes, bicycles, boats, airplanes, and guess what, even a four wheeler. You may notice the new "Fast and Furious" blur of the screen when venturing at high speeds, then fall off a cliff and in water and think, **** I DIED. Then you realize, hey my guy is treading water, oh **** you can swim! Ironic huh, the first game where you can swim has a black dude in it, niggers don't like the water!.. You now have stats for each type of weapon, driving, swimming, and you can gain muscle or body fat and lift weights and work out. You can buy your own clothes and tatoos.. You can play pool in a bar or mini-games in an Arcade, you can dance in a club or on the beach even! It's like a rpg. Well, it is. In the missions, you run Grove St. then eventually take over the whole side of the state and progress further. You also have a girlfriend who you woo and stay for coffee overnight if you play your cards right.
And the most ****in.. awesome thing about this game... TWO PLAYER MODE.

I would rate this game, but it jumps off the charts.. what else is there to say?
Besides, who doesn't like running around with two sawn off shot guns (when you advance in levels with some weapons you can do better stuff) shooting niggers' heads off. I mean, really now?

Notice from jipman:

Fully quoted off Xisto

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/83373-topic/?findpost=

text between quote tags and warning + 20%

i bought gta:SA when it first came out and im still playing it once you beat once its fun to use cheats and go back through it.GOOD POINTS.Great graphics.Takes place in the past(which usely only war games do).manny gunns and iteractive points.you buy and unlock many different clothes.not to hard but not to easy.manny othere games.a lot of features like gambling and selling cars.manny different types of cars (my personal favorite is the voodo).hydrolics and paintjobs and a lot of othere things for you low riders..GANG WARS.the story lineBAD POINTS.NONEHeres my rating: 20 out of 10 its a must play

Yes... cool, san andreas is a really cool sequel to vice city. I enjoy playing it sleepless nights and ohhhh. hehehe. You play as CJ yup... and your mother was murdered, uhmmm... The cars where great and there is a great improvement in the physics. There are many cool new stuff, and strong guns... I enjoy this game very much and I recommend you start playing it, the map goes very very big!!!

Okay. San Andreas..Awsome game, weapons are nice, the game features and length is nice, But the anyone here feel that the game getsRepetively annoying? The missions, anyone play the zero missions yet? oh man.... RED BARON...annoying..if someone can tell me how to beat it.... much love to ya

Let's look at the downsides.1) On the Ps2 it's really dark! you need Nightvision or something.2) The game play is worse than GTA 3's.3) The missions are basically copies of GTA:VC, there are some new ones that's it. mostly mediocre4) The graphics are BAD, compared to GTA:VC on the xbox or PC.5) I don't like the ps2 controller :P

I believe Rockstar Games is going to release a PC version of GTA:SA like they released a version for GTA:VC. Just for the record, I'm a girl... and yes, I've played both VC and SA. I like how SA is set up more like an RPG, with the stats that you can alter based on your gameplay. I like VC's radio stations better, but then again I'm a lazy bum who'd rather run around the city than try to pull off a carjacking!!! LOLA downside of having the stats is that you have to feed yourself to replenish energy... there goes my money which was going to be used for other things!!! At least you can swim, though... I hated falling into the water in VC and then dying. And even though I'm a girl, I have no problem with killing CPU females - they're all just trashy little.. um.. street walkers, yeah!!! LOL

can't wait to see it out on PC. I really enjoyed GTA3 and Vice City. Now this one looks very promising. And I suppose that if there's a 2players option for Playstation, so there should be a Multiplayer option for PC version :P

San Andreas is no doubt a great game. I loved the planes especially jumping out of them (the only way to travel :P ) and the size of the game is just amazing. Vehicle wise, believe it or not, I love the bicycle. It's the perfect vehicle when you get good at it, you can be fast AND jump like 20 feet lol. The only issue I had with the game in any way was the story line AT TIMES because as someone else here said, it was kind of boring sometimes. The same kind of stuff as Vice City, they could have been more creative. Also, am I the only one who thinks the music track kind of sucks? I mean, I'm not a huge fan of rap but this game didn't seem to have as big a soundtrack as Vice City, they picked bad songs, and they cut out SO MUCH of the funny stuff on the radio that made Vice City entertaining to listen to. Vice City had like three talk shows and SA had like one. It sucked and the shows weren't all that funny and didn't fit into the plot that well. But other then that, the game was great. Very easy buy, worth the money.PeaceCartman

I've never played any of the new GTA games. I did enjoy GTA 2, though. It was really funny, and it was fun to just wander around doing random things. I probably don't know what I'm missing in the newer ones, though!

This game is byfar a step up from others and is one of the greatest games yet....though i do think it could have more culturally diverse but hey...what can ya do

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The game is awesome i bought it as soon as it came out and i agree it is a lot better than the first four. Also the hole point of swimming saves your livfe a lot. Plius you can play pool in that game.