xisto Community
rapco

Best Emulator! for every console..

Ok, i'm staring this topic beacuse i found my sidewinder (that wasn't compatible with win xp when launched-xp of course-) and now i can use it!!!!!!!!!!!!So... Back in the day, i used to play gam boy, super nintendo.. and the nintendo 64 never really worked...What emulator do u recomend for which console....Give away rom pages too

Euh....Rom pages are illegal i think. about emulators. I'm gonna give a few names of emu's, but not links because i'm too lazy :)- GB(A) - Visual Boy Advance- snes - zsnesI knew a very good one for nin 64 too, i used it to play zelda and the ocarina of time. And i used very good ps emulator to play tekken 1 2 3....But now i play Call of Duty, under windows, and sometimes Linux.

I play many good emulators and for nintendo is nesticle, sega mega drive is genecyst, gameboy color and grayscale is no$gmb, supernes is zsnes and snes9x, ps1 is bleem and virtual gamestation. I enjoyed snes games and gameboy also... I use bleem for ps when I need graphic enhancement but when I want game compatibility I use virtual gamestation. A pc is like one multi console gaming system I like most of the games yes...

I have tried out project 64 v 1.6...EXCELENT!!!!With the right plug-ins and my sidewinder it's a gaming experience!!!!!!!!I was wondering.. is there a ps2 emulator available?????We have the dvd unit... we have the procesing capacity... what are we missing??????????

Well I use a SNES Emulator, it is called the ZSNES I have used the SNES9X but I think this one is the best of them all for a SNES ROM, Unfortunately Rom pages are kinda illegal so you really need to find them for yourself but if you want to know the ones I use send a message and I will send the links. :(

SNES9X is the best out of all of them, Especially the new one they just made. It has all the features ZSNES has, plus other things. ZSNES is too overrated if you ask me. It is hard to operate and has a bad color scheme.SNES9X, however, is very easy to use and joypad friendly. In ZSNES, you have to mess around with the controls and stuff to get the joypad to work. In SNES9X, it is to easy.

There are emulators for ps2 but they don�t emulate hardley anything and you have to have a super pc 3.0Ghz and great video card to run anything and even then it will go slow-none