xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PC Astray

Yahoo Upgrades Email Storage To 1gb

A lot of people are saying that hotmail is only 4mb of storage!!?? Or 250mb for US users only!? What's that about? I use hotmail, have done so for at least 5 years now and my account has upgraded to 250mb, and I live in Australia! But I don't even know why these companies are offering so much storage space... for email, that much space is really not needed. I never reached my limit of 4mb with hotmail, but I guess I did have to be deleting old mesages all the time.

Anyway, has anyone else noticed gmail's limit increase gragually lately? At the moment it is at 2101MB... anyone know how much further they are planning to go?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know Gmail keeps getting bigger and bigger... I don't know when they plan to stop right now there at 2119 megabytes. I understand what you are saying about not needing the big storage space, but some people are now using there inboxes as an online storage space, so maybe that's why the storage space is at the limits that it is now (and keeps getting bigger) :P

yahoo mail has upgraded to 1 gbit must be a good news to yahoo usershowever i would still use gmail which sounds and looks more special and exlcusivenevertheless both are good email services benefitingthe mass crowd out there...........................................................................