xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Giniu

Conquer Online free large MMORPG

Conquer Online is free large (large world and also large size - 1 full CD to download from official site) MMORPG... It has nice graphics that is colorfull and philosphy taken from far east... I was wondering if someone played it ever? Or steped by (stumbed) and resigned? You consider it good or bad? Personaly I think this title may find it's fans, so I'm pointing it out...

I tried to download it and install it, but once the download was complete, the installed wouldn't run, after three times of trying to download it, I just gave up, If someone could add a url to their post, telling me where I can DL it from, then I might consider trying it again....I might even put it on a disk in my software vault.....-William

I have heard of it in a passing mention on a few other forums but never really looked into it. If you could give a recomendation and a link maybe it is soemthing I might try. I am a MMO enthusiast myself.

well - that was strange that it wont install :) I downloaded my copy from their home site [Conquer Online]and everything was working... I just downloaded Client from site 3 or 5 from USA (If I remeber good... and realy - use FlashGet, DAP or other Download Accelerator that has ability to resume...), then un-Rar'ed it, burned into CD-RW, installed and runed for the first time... first time after install was preaty long, because you have to dowlnoad all patches... I downloaded it some time ago so maybe you are unlucky and this version is corrupted :( but it worked some time ago, and probably if it don't work, it wouyld be in very short time ;)

Best thing you can do is look at the screen shots - if you like them, you would love this game... if not, you would hate it... that's what I observet till now... when you are hard enough to play it for a while, and see those little things like ability to cange colors of clothes and hair style... like those little spells that can.... pyff, you cannot stop :)

me and my best friend move from mmo to mmo and we happened to play conquer for a few months, this really is a great game. It has many unique features such as being able to mine for ore, being jailed by guards if you pvp too much, you get to reborn as a different class when you hit level 120 to become even more Ãœber. On my server only a select few had reached 120 and reborned, it's quite a high position in society lol!, there are weekly pvp tournaments for meteors , and monthly tournaments for dragonballs. This company played this very smart. You can choose not to purchase dragonballs from the website, but as soon as you start playing and see that everyone has super and elite weapons, and everyone is looked up to, it sucks you in... I spent god knows how much money, before i moved to WoW :) Hope this gives a nice view of the game.

I tried to download it and install it, but once the download was complete, the installed wouldn't run, after three times of trying to download it, I just gave up, If someone could add a url to their post, telling me where I can DL it from, then I might consider trying it again....
I might even put it on a disk in my software vault.....

-William

make sure you download winrar before you download conquer....

been playing for a little over a year now. I am 100% addicted to the game. I play on one of the older servers , Justice. Lots of reborn and higher level players. Lots of pvping lol
i highly reccomend it. and you donot have to buy anything, took me a year but i have all super equiptment but never spent real money. holler with any questions i will help B)

Wow it actually looks decent ;) I had tried some other free MMO's but they had crap graphics and were glitchy as hell. I'll have to give this one a shot and see if I like it. I could really go for a nice MMORPG to get into that I don't need to worry about the monthly fee of :DThanks for suggesting this one B)

This REALLY is a great game..I havent played in a long time but its VERY enjoyible..Starting off isn't that easy..But once you get into the 40-60s you'll really have fun with this game.Fun little side quests like collecting 6 PK tickets that can 1.Get you into the PK arena and 2.Get you an easy 1000 silver just by collecting 6 and tlaking to a guy.I had a lvl 55 Archer (hacked =) a 48 Trojan wich you can duel weild swords (hella fun!!) and many other things like owning a house (wich you can place your own furniture!)and getting married (many people like to mess around and ask random people =p)id say give a go at this game,youll be addicted to your rebirth! Also includes many channels so to say that have more servers inside of them! ex.:HonorServer breaks into many servers like:redemption,faith and many other names.Try it out,See how you liek it =]-reply by Shadow23654

Conquer OnlineConquer Online

I've played conquer online for 5 years now. It is a great game and you can do most stuff in the game for free.But if you want a really good character you will have to purchase Dragon balls from the store using real money.Dragon balls are used to help lvl characters or make your weapons better or they are also used as cash in the game to buy items from other players.The game has great graphics for a 2D game.It is well worth trying...Here is the best link to use for downloads...http://download.cnet.com/s/games-mmorpg/windows/

-reply by Garry Millhouse