xisto Community
kucherafanclub

Runescape Any questions about Runescape?

I used to be crazy about this game, I would play it day and night since it was free and very entartaining. However, after playing for a while(without cheating by the way), I realised that the whole game was so incredibly repetitive and I quickly abandoned it. On the other hand, I still recommend this game to people because it is free but I warn them that it will get eventually repetitive and they will get bored of it.

I agree. The Blizzard folks were geniuses with the free Battle.net service. However, if you look at runescape now and compare it to the original runescape, it's come a long way. They revamped the battle engine and greatly improved the graphics. not too shabby for a free mmorpg.

I'm not quite sure where you mean. But, are you thinking of Camelot? Since you're a member now you can use teleports like Camelot and Ardougne. I'm also a member on Runescape and even though the graphics aren't that great the gameplay still holds up well.

can any1 send me an automier that windowsxp will run? i need lvls up so dang bad so send me 1 at thisstinks92@aol.com. my runecsape username is thisstinks92 and im a lvl 51 so i need help and items, add me to ur friends cuz i always have private chat on. thx a lot! :lol: :lol:

Haha, i used to play runescape alot a couple years back. However, it seems that the game directly favors the paying members, so the free members will have nothing to do after completing the quest. I did just that, and to me, that game looks super corny now.

I played Runescape for about 1 month, but then I just got bored of it. The game's too repetitive, especially if you're not a member. The graphics are okay, the quests are average, and the lag kills the game. However, the best part is teaming with your friends and PKing in the wilderness. It may seem pointless, but i find it "fun" to form guild wars.

I also played this for several months. Runescape is a fun and interesting game when there is absolutely NOTHING to do. I mean, it can be a waste of time, in general. The graphics are not that great, the gameplay is repetitive, and quests are ... average.I have never done player-killing in the wilderness before. I went there until danger level 5 and just jumped back. Heh... pretty funny stuff...I got 31,000 gold pieces in my bank. It has been 200 days since I last logged in with my IP address (last detected). I was laughing at that day count... I mean, 200 days?! Wow...Seriously, if you need a game to play, then follow these instructions:1. Quit Runescape - RIGHT NOW. It's going to be a waste of time at the end, when you quit it, and you'll regret investing time and energy into this game. However, respect the company because they entertained you :D2. Get broadband connection - This is seriously worth it. Don't forget to get it where there is a good upload speed too. I think cable is the minimum because your download times will be halved, you can play multiplayer online games without much latency / lag / ping.3. Upgrade your computer / Tweak it up. Hold on - I will post more later on. I need to shut down my computer. See ya!